by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
ID:208475

- Development in progress -

Official Release: No Release Date Confirmed
BYOND Version Required: 513.1524+
Game Size: 139 MBs
-- Note that you may experience black screen at login since the game will be loading the ressources --

Team ToJ:R Dev:
Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios / Soma Ryudo) - Programmer
Jade Curtiss (Jonasz) - Spriter
Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear (DhahimeChan) - Spriter
Bruiser Khang (Kongman) / Lord Sheep (Sharky12) - Spriter
Nanaly Fletcher (Xhaos) - Debugger
Chester Burklight (Wateruser) - System and Stress Tester

Tales of Judgement R (ToJR) is an original action RPG game, based off Tales Of. series, currently in remaking and development by few members of Team Mana.

Follow a storyline where your decisions may impact your surrounding and the World. Will you be known as a Hero or a Traitor? This is your story.

Features:
Menu System
Party System (Up to 4 Members)
Skill System (Equippable Passives)
Traditional Tales Artes such as Demon Fang.
An original story which affected by the player itself.
Big Events such as Server v/s World Boss
A Battle System known as ATTO-LMBS (Agressive Trust and Tactical Online Linear Motion Battle System)
Tales Representatives (Players incarnating their favorite Tales Character)
Cooking System - Cook learned recipes to heal and boost your allies' power
Bestiary System - Discover stats from defeated enemies
PvP System - Fight other players in Casual or Ranking Battles* (*Note that Ranking Battles System is in development)

Character sprites and backgrounds are copyright Namco Bandai Tales studio. Map sprites are copyright RPG Maker XP. All rights reserved.

Special Thanks to:
The Rising Omega - Pixel Artist
XSky RiderX - Lighting System
Avidanimefan - Day & Night's Library

Follow Tales of Judgement R on Facebook and ToJR Wiki
Join Tales of Judgement R's Official Discord Server

©2011-2013 , Tales of Judgement
©2015-2019 , Tales of Judgement R
It's the holidays!
It now snowing in Tales of Judgement for this special occasion.

- From ToJ Staffs
... Uhh it's now feburary :P.
This Game looks awesome
Anyone willing to host this game??
I really want to try it! ^.^
The game is online now. Sorry we still have some offline servers problem, I don't know if it site problem, anyway, updates will come soon for a new story chapter and new quests.

- Kyle Dunamis
Waiting myself to play this. This looks awesome
is there set time when server up
There's might be a delay in Sunday's Updates, but will try to get most glitches / bugs fixed.

- Kyle
-Waits for this to be hosted-
Needs an auto-save function, other than that awesome game.
yeah i agree it needs an auto-save i got kicked off before saveing cause of updates and now im back to lv 6 instead of 12
I keep telling yall to save your progress, but I guess you guys just don't listen to me... =|
Sorry if the game get hosted late lately, because of the upcoming school exams and b-ball finale , so it really a tight schedule for me, if the server is not hosted within a day, leave a comment or a message to MP's shoutbox or contact either Shuyin (Axl 1) or Hana (DhahimeChan) to know what's going on.

- Kyle
please fix the game i got kicked again while buying items and it wont come back up
At the Item Shop? or Weapon Shop?
I do have a number of suggestions for the game so far after playing it for a bit:

-The hitboxes for some monsters (larger ones particularly) don't really register when you attack them.

-Prehaps a tag to indicate NPCs with a different font color to stand out more.

-Choosing something different such as the menu colors should have different font colors (when selecting a type) to go along with it. Like if I choose Sky it should have a font color that actually makes it stand out rather the same font color previously in the default menu. Also, it makes it hard to read if it isn't like that.

-Auto saving would be nice as suggested prior.

And thats all for now.
Thanks for the suggestions, I will try to work on it so it will be best for your gameplay on version 3 updates. :)
Server is coming online today, sorry if I was away this week, like Sharky told in our game website, I have school exams that I need to study, so around 4 PM Eastern time, the game will probably be online.

- Kyle
Page: 1 2 3 4 5