Duel Monsters Millennia

by Nailez
Duel Monsters Millennia
An online, automatic version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.
ID:2114899

Resolved
BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 51.0.2704.103
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Yeah, basically, I had Reverse Trap set, then, when my opponent began his draw phase and drew his card, I activated it, and it didn't go to his Standby Phase and he lost the duel via no time. Basically locked him out of doing anything. Before that, I kill his face down Man-Eater bug with a monster (Man-Eater Bug worked)

Also, is there any way to improve the lag/delay? The game seems jittery.
I will look into the reverse trap bug, thank you.

The jitter / lag / delay is from the host machine / my internet. I have a pretty bad connection and my host machine is terrible. I will work on that when I can and keep everyone updated.

Thanks

- Nailez
Nailez changed status to 'Verified'
This has been fixed as of version 0.2a. If it occurs again please let me know.

Hopefully the jitter / lag has also been fixed. I am using a different host machine this time.

Thanks

- Nailez
Tested out the bug with Reverse Trap and it's STILL happening. Same thing, I activated it on the opponent's DRaw Phase and they can't continue the phase to Standby
I can't reproduce it. Can you tell me what happened before that turn?
I summoned Summon Skull by using Change of Heart on one of my opponent's face-down monsters.
Did you have the auto cancel response turned on or did you press esc to cancel the response or did you press the cancel button?
So, I just tested Reverse Trap again, and it works fine now. The only different was when I activated it the first time and the happen (both duels) was when the time was at 60s for each player. I changed the time to 180s, and it went off fine. I also, before the activation and the effects already wore off, activated Reinforcements to my monster, if that helps.
Okay thank you. I will have a look into this and see why it's happening at 60s
Nailez changed status to 'Open'
Nailez resolved issue
This bug has finally been fixed, it turns out it was a small issue with the way standby phase was being called after an attack was made the previous turn.