Naruto the New Light

by WannaComeAtMeBro
Naruto the New Light
Little to no lag, recoded and freshly balanced
ID:2121820

About NTNL:
Naruto Izou was a game released unto BYOND around 2004-2005, and featured few villages and clans. But what was most liked about the Naruto Izou source was a Stat Point system. In October of 2006, Naruto The Final Battle was published by Matt. It featured systems adopted from Izou and improved upon. As the game developed, the player base and staff grew with it. In it's prime, the server had an estimated 60+ players. Eventually, it became its own game, completely different from Izou aside from a few turf icons.

Because of life events, Matt could no longer keep focus on Naruto The Final Battle. He released the source and the new owner, Sefirosu, is now handling the game. Keeping true to what Matt's intentions were, Sefirosu strives to improve on the systems in place. A lot of the clans in the game have been removed and turned into Non Clan sub-clans, as well as increased the size of the map from 600x600 to 999x999.

Credits:
MATT - Original programmer
KALAK - Original iconner
KITTY - Helped Matt with programming
ISASHU - Helped Kalak with iconning
HYDRA - Submitted Icons
REDDEYE - Submitted Icons
DANIIL - Submitted Icons
TREAK - Submitted Icons
MOON - Submitted Icons
KUNI - Submitted Icons
XzDog- Released Naruto Izou and allowed Matt to create NTFB
NeoAce - Granted use of his original Izou icons, and allowed Matt to use more updated versions
Branks - Original Izou Iconner
Malkortia - Original Izou Iconner
Sefirosu/Mike4593 - New owner
Zoblod - submitted programming
Yuki Uchisan - submitted GFX
Big GHST - submitted iconning
Spevacus - tremendous help with debugging and additional systems
X-Saber300/Sarutobi~Zezu - submitted icons
Opatos - wouldn't be here without him
HyrulianPanda/Panda - submitted icons

Rules:
1: Do not disrespect a player or staff
2: Always comply with the requests of the admins. If a player feels wronged by an Admin, report it to the owner, false claims will not be tolerated
3. Do not abuse bugs, they must be reported. There are no rewards for reporting bugs
4. Do not attack others in safe zones (Hospitals, Academies and Event Waiting Areas) or use exploits that allows you to do so
5. A statement should not contain more than five fully capped words in OOC
6. Do not spam (sending a large amount of identical or near-identical messages) OOC for any reason
7: Do not ask for edits, items, kage, or admin. Admins are chosen through applications in the forums
8. This Game has "secret" content for players to discover. Do not share the reqs for these secrets
9. Do not abuse Contact GM, it is to be used for reporting bugs and players who are breaking rules
10. Do not disturb an admin if they appear to be doing admin related duties
11. Do not AFK train or use third party programs to assist in training
12. Do not avoid punishment issued by an admin
13. Do not disrupt events
14. If a player is in need of admin assistance, the player needs to state so in OOC and an admin will report to them as soon as possible
15. Kages will be appointed by a joint decision of the staff to players who meet the requirements. If more than one player meets the requirements for the same village, there will be a battle to decide the kage
16. Leaders and org members must give notice in advance if they will be unable to be online for a period of time. In the case of a long duration of being inactive, a new kage will be appointed
17. Do not block hospital and academy pathways
18. A player is not allowed to post URLs in the OOC. If a player posts a URL that leads to adult or disturbing content, or another BYOND game, they will be banned immediately
19. Advertising is only allowed by the owner

Notes: Please read the rules when you enter the game! We do not give boosts to those who rank the game, please do not ask.
Why am I banned when I never played?
Seems like you let a host banned person log onto your account, using the same IP as them, or another of the sorts. You messed yourself up.
Hello coder.
The second puppet movement do not work when I hold down alt and press f to go west my ingame file menu pops up thus I cannot move west with my puppet could you tell me what the command is for the puppet movements so that I can fix it thank you
hey guys sorry about last year i shouldnt have done what i did and i hope youll let me play the game again
i was ban from byond dayvon hates me and during that time i learned alot..i shouldnt have goten mad regardless of what it was weather it was a joke or not i shouldnt have broken the rules nor should i have asked for more chances when i ended up acting mean again..tbh i missed you guys i missed byond..if i cant stop and do what im tolld then why should i be givin anther chance
i have some ideas for this game and hope youll let me play again if not thats fine ill still tell you the idea just tell me if you want to hear it...its about the reanimation jutsu
In response to AaronChandler120
AaronChandler120 wrote:
hey guys sorry about last year i shouldnt have done what i did and i hope youll let me play the game again
i was ban from byond dayvon hates me and during that time i learned alot..i shouldnt have goten mad regardless of what it was weather it was a joke or not i shouldnt have broken the rules nor should i have asked for more chances when i ended up acting mean again..tbh i missed you guys i missed byond..if i cant stop and do what im tolld then why should i be givin anther chance
i have some ideas for this game and hope youll let me play again if not thats fine ill still tell you the idea just tell me if you want to hear it...its about the reanimation jutsu

You are more than welcome here. :)
thank you csb :)
so heres the idea for reanimation jutsu for oro and medic clan (which takes eyes and dna) you find a dead body and take its flesh there will be a scroll in your inv called edo list(names up to you) once the flesh is taken click the scroll and a window will pop up select the name of the persion whos flesh you stoll from there dead body (if its one it will be selected by deffalt but you can change that if you have more then one name in the window) find a living player and use the reanimation jutsu (they must be still or it wont work geting killed also interupts the proc) when its complete it kills the player and you get a reanimated body you control
heres the pros and cons

pros:
can be controled manuliy using a jutsu called reanimation link can also use there jutsu while controling them
keeps all its stats and jutsu
can reg chakra slowly over time
can use tailed beast without going whiled and its jutsu
can be unsummoned and resummoned at will meaning if you plan to keep it you store it like kabuto did with nano bug guy
cons:
can be killed like any npc or player depending on how long it takes is determind by its health and w.e def jutsu it may have
it dies youll loose the name from the scroll and have to start over again
cant summon mult only one at a time

well thats it if you have any ideas of your own for it let me know even let me know if its good or bad tnx for giving me anther chance csb :)

In response to WannaComeAtMeBro
csb you got a ps4 or xboxone?
i heard they are compatable with html5 w.e that is,that mean you can play byond games on them?
so can i play csb or am i not allowed to?
i told you who i was cuz i dont like to lie
games up everyone just gotta use replay cause hub is broken currently trying to fix it
I can see someone playing this game, but when i click the hub, it dissapears, also i cant play using replay button, it is even online?
Hmm. What's going on? The game has been offline for a while...
Also cloud and rock need more clans... or we need more villages... cause leaf, sand, sound, and mist are the main 4 when it comes to either ninja or strong ninja.
... I feel like we need a discord so we can properly talk while the game is offline... CSB can I make a discord for the game?
In response to Raditz12
this game is down but theres anther narutosixpaths by fallenark96
Hello people, the game is back up in Original Hub, also the game is updated and being hosted 24/7. Come on join us!
This is not Fallen version. its CSB version.
evil kakarot csb on right now i want to know if i can play the game im sure you know me
New light guy who used to get mad alot gets trolld trolls back its been along time i changed and i want a shot to prove i changed plz
well, i'm prety sure you can log in, panda sayd you arent banned.
tnx man btw ps4 or xbox one play byond games?
i'm not sure.
Page: 1 2