ID:2148988

My game client regardless of what game i'm on crashes legitimately every 5 minutes or else. Its a process though my games screen will freeze for about a minute then itll give me a displayed box saying dream seeker has crashed. This is so annoying. And no reinstalling did not improve anything.
And this is why I never use the newer clients. Annoying problems like this pop up. Granted, with the older client I use, I can't connect to anyone else's games but, that's not an issue for me since I don't give a shit about playing any else's games anyways.

That aside, you say reinstalling didn't help but are you trying to play a game with the web client, or with Dream Seeker? Knowing this would give people a much better idea of how to help. Also, does this happen on only one game, or every game?
Can you provide some details from the crash? The Windows event viewer has crash details that would include which module crashed and at which offset. Also I need to know the exact BYOND version number you're using.
Up to date version if you know what it is i think 511? And i tried to see if view would come up with a solution but didnt just said wait until your problem is available online or something
You can get the exact version number by looking at the Help | About... menu choice on any of the BYOND programs.

And as I said, you'll have crash details in the Windows event viewer. You'll have to open that and find the crash info there. The thing where Windows tells you it's trying to find a solution to the problem is worthless, so never bother with that.