Since the last version I've added animals, hunger, random darkness levels each round, random item spawns, some abilities and some of the UI and fixed the power ups.

Abilities were the main crutch of the original version and so I like worked on them since but given I have no set deadline; I haven't made them my main focus. Once they are polished though and I finish the other touch ups, I'd love to see get some feedback and run some games to find out just how long these games should run for as well as find ways to improve the game.

Until then, y'all can familirize yourselves with the map I guess? Haha
Yut Put wrote:
my dude u keep putting off this release date

he can release his dudes on whichever date he pleases
Yut's got a good point hahahahahaha. After giad I had a surprise gf's family attack that hasn't ended. With that said, I haven't really had time to do much. And when I did work, I wanted to make new things rather then bring everything together. I tend to prefer finishing something when I sit down and doing up another 9 abilities isn't something I think I can just sit down and do in an hour.

Maybe like by next year's Giad I'll be satisfied enough to test things out? For real though, I'll let you guys know as soon things are testable. I'm really excited about this project and think it could even have steam potential given more content, polish and be set at a 2.99$ price tag or so.

Edit: If you did want to checkout Weredudes, host your own file and get 2 friends to join. The live server is bugged out, I since acknowledged and fixed said bug.
The judging section has been completed and the results are now live and ready for viewing! Congratulations to all of the developers and participants!
Page: 1 2 3