ID:2194203

So apparently, in the last week. there was a witch hunt in regards to banning me over advertising other BYOND games on the SS13 community reddit. while most people didnt really mind me doing so, and some even joining a chat I made where I announce games that I will be hosting. Others took it upon themselves to attack me for it and fling shit at me. it got so bad that there was a public request to ban me aswell as general shit throwing and all kinds of stuff. so many People started hopping onto the "Hate Ss4gogeta0" bandwagon that there have been attempts to mass downvote any post I make as well as private/personal info being released into the community, even death threats...

it became really bad and at the point of writing this I just chose to leave since I am not even able to voice an opinion without having people throw shit at me for no reason other than "meme". The community is shit, admins have absolutely no control over the shit that happens nor do they seem to even know how to handle it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5k43gc/ meta_some_more_stuff_about_ss4gogeta0_jordan/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5jzmfo/ meta_ban_ss4gogeta0/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5k477z/ meta_i_feel_i_have_made_a_mistake_ss4gogeta0/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5kuw1r/ meta_i_have_to_wait_8_minutes_before_each_post/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5l8890/ meta_im_leaving_the_reddit/

I mean seriously, its almost comical how I can get so much shit flung at me for trying to show that there were other good BYOND games outside of SS13 and even then, when I tried to participate in the SS13 community [See Screenshot].
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
I mean seriously, its almost comical how I can get so much shit flung at me for trying to show that there were other good BYOND games outside of SS13 and even then, when I tried to participate in the SS13 community [See Screenshot].

Lmao, name one. I mean unless you were advertising Eternia, I'm dieing to hear which game it was.
In response to Ishuri
Some of these threads hurt my feelings. Holy shit. Can't imagine being the person that these were about.

You aren't helping your situation, but you've gotten roughed up a bit here more than most people could bring on themselves. Might be time to distance yourself from that community?
enough of an autist to have an encyclopedia dramatica page

and i thought the dota community was savage

damn my boi they roasted you like a lemon-glazed turkey on thanksgiving afternoon
SS13 is srs bzns.
You are an attention-seeking drama lord who explicitly refuses to learn from your actions. This will happen to every online community you go to.
damn my boi, you got roasted by the ss13 community then you came to the forums and now you gettin roasted by the byond community

is there anywhere on the internet where my boi ss4gogeta0 can live his life free of scorn and persecution? smh, 2017 just started and people already being savage
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
damn my boi, you got roasted by the ss13 community then you came to the forums and now you gettin roasted by the byond community

is there anywhere on the internet where my boi ss4gogeta0 can live his life free of scorn and persecution? smh, 2017 just started and people already being savage

The BYOND community generally hated me already. why do you think I got banned from both the skype chat & the Discord? lol

[edit] Someone made a thread about how the moderators are shitty and how despite the "shitposting" I did, I did not deserve what I got. a few of the comments agree

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5le3s0/ meta_the_mods_are_kinda_shitty/

Popisfizzy wrote:
You are an attention-seeking drama lord who explicitly refuses to learn from your actions. This will happen to every online community you go to.

not always true. but ok.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
The BYOND community generally hated me already. why do you think I got banned from both the skype chat & the Discord? lol

Nothing worse than a mexican that wants to be a gang banger

Well I mean, when the BYOND community consists of like 5 people operating on groupthink, it's not that big of a loss.

Honkmainster literally only posts honk regardless of what the hell's at hand

Reddit novelty account that goes around commenting "HONK" on everything.

TL;DR: Some people think reddit is a platform for serious discussion only. Others use reddit to entertain themselves with jokes and puns. Then there's a third group, that think reddit is about getting karma, and that everybody posting the same joke over and over again is just doing it for the karma, and isn't actually just amusing themselves. This starts a lot of arguments about who should be allowed to post where, and how what people post changes the discussion.

Basically, people on reddit get bent out of shape when a subreddit they go to doesn't conform to their interests constantly. Because they have subscribed to that subreddit, they expect it's a personal feed of things they are interested in, and anyone that posts anything that they aren't interested in that the majority of subscribers agree is interesting, they bitch to have that person or posts like that banned.

Democracy at work, boys.
In response to Ter13
Seems like they arent done with me. posting something I made almost 7 years ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5lpypn/ i_too_have_a_meme_to_share/

Ter13 wrote:
Reddit novelty account that goes around commenting "HONK" on everything.

TL;DR: Some people think reddit is a platform for serious discussion only. Others use reddit to entertain themselves with jokes and puns. Then there's a third group, that think reddit is about getting karma, and that everybody posting the same joke over and over again is just doing it for the karma, and isn't actually just amusing themselves. This starts a lot of arguments about who should be allowed to post where, and how what people post changes the discussion.

Basically, people on reddit get bent out of shape when a subreddit they go to doesn't conform to their interests constantly. Because they have subscribed to that subreddit, they expect it's a personal feed of things they are interested in, and anyone that posts anything that they aren't interested in that the majority of subscribers agree is interesting, they bitch to have that person or posts like that banned.

Democracy at work, boys.

pretty much. its a horrible conflicting mess of opinions and expectations...

In response to Ss4gogeta0
Stop being a crying little girl and actually make an effort to stand up to them. Do not assimilate. Do not bitch. Fight or go away!

People around here didn't like Shatan, and now Shatan is constructing another BYOND that will take everything from Lummox.
This Vonkat guy being paid to suck Shatan's dick or what.
This is Reddit in a nutshell.

So what is the purpose of this thread? An invitation for pity, or do you want us to deliver a further mauling
In response to Optimumtact
Optimumtact wrote:
So what is the purpose of this thread? An invitation for pity, or do you want us to deliver a further mauling

neither, its to create a dialog about steps to avoid witch hunting.

I wasnt the only person this was done to, nor was I the last.

besides, its also good for a laugh now and then
Page: 1 2