ID:2195847

Figured that I would compile a list to keep track of the many different BYOND developed games that had made it to the big leagues.

Feel free to correct me on any mistakes and notify me if there are any more games that make it to steam

- Greenlight

The Last Conflict by Dark Emrald [Darker Emerald] (Green lit)

Transcend by Exentriks Gaming (Green lit)

- Buyable

Nestalgia by Silkwizard ($9.99)

Epoch by Yutput ($14.99)

Nother by Yutput ($14.99)
All of that overpriced shit.
take out the price tags or be reported for advertising
gg
Just wanted to say that it says there are 2 replies, yet I do not see them

I assume this is a glitch?
Shadow bans huh? Wow BYOND really went down the hole.
Yut Put wrote:
It's banned users whose comments nobody can see

I love how BYOND doesn't even deny access from the site, they just literally make them feel invisible because no one can see their comments or posts. Lol.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

I love how BYOND doesn't even deny access from the site

Really, it's just even the Nazi mods realize that this site is garbage and losing their most colourful characters results in a shittier site. BYOND is pretty much dead and there's nothing LummoxJR can do about it

When did Transcendence change their name?
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
When did Transcendence change their name?

dunno
Yut Put wrote:

If you're not logged in, you can see them. I was reading it thinking you guys were just trolling them. Lol.
Yut Put wrote:
what's even funnier is how long certain users have been banned without realizing it.

Shadow bans aren't really bans. But they effectively say the same thing. Mods are afraid.
Yut Put wrote:

By far the best feature for the website.
Yut Put wrote:
what's even funnier is how long certain users have been banned without realizing it. says a lot about how bright they are, but i guess that correlation is obvious due to them being banned in the first place

at one point I thought I was banned years ago
In response to Darker Emerald
Step in the right direction methinks.
I mean, Greenlight has been used far too much to push shitty games (like the ones above) into the Steam Marketplace.
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:
Step in the right direction methinks.

LOL now I understand why I can only see Lugia's posts when I'm not logged in! I thought it was an issue on my end for some reason. Been wondering about that for the better part of a year now. :P

Oh and also, NEStalgia dropped its regular price to $9.99 a little while back.
Lol I just logged out to read Lugia's posts.. Pretty obvious why he/she is banned.
I'm not banned if I can still post. Just because Nazi mods don't like that I speak the truth, doesn't make the truth any less truth.
Page: 1 2