Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
ID:2239536

Hey! For those who missed my post yesterday. This is for you!
Most noticable change is the art! If you look at the screenshots and gifs of this update and the previous one, you'll see that things changed A LOT!

I've got myself a new base and combining it with free ressources I've found a bit everywhere, the end result looks pretty good. Of course, I've also added my 2D environmental effects, I've been using in Kaizoku (Wind,moving clouds, dust particles, light source and shadows) to add it even more detail.

A lot of work was put into movement/jumping and I'm finally happy with the result! A lot of work was put into the gravity system allowing me to even add details such as sliding from ramps (can be seen in the video)

Added some SFX here and there along with some fancy animations for "Achievements".

"The team" working on the game consists of ... myself at the moment! If anyone is interested in helping me out, I'd love some help art-wise. (Anyone interested in working on the map is also welcomed) Feel free to message me if interested!

Speaking of messages, I've created a Discord channel for the game, so you guys can reach me easily, follow the game closely,discuss certain features and suggest what you'd like to see!
https://discord.gg/hXffqSY

With that said, here's the video of the current gameplay and some bonus Screenshot/GIF showing some new art:

Just curious but do developers in this community ride your ass or claim you're a liar, or a ripper because you center your subject matter around Naruto and One Piece?
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Just curious but do developers in this community ride your ass or claim you're a liar, or a ripper because you center your subject matter around Naruto and One Piece?

o.o

That's a weird question haahaha but no. It used to happen a few years ago but I think it stopped with me releasing libraries and stuff... Who cares anyways, Ain't nobody got time for that! Don't let anyone ride your ass :P
In response to Kidpaddle45
I had a different motive for asking, that's all. :)
Avidanimefan wrote:
I had a different motive for asking, that's all. :)

What was it? :P
Kidpaddle's a stand up dude. Cares about quality. Understands what he's doing. Isn't a cunt.

That's why he doesn't get treated like shit, but you do.

Honestly never seen the guy be anything less than a total bro.
Kidpaddle is a Piccolo Player
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Kidpaddle's a stand up dude. Cares about quality. Understands what he's doing. Isn't a cunt.

That's why he doesn't get treated like shit, but you do.

Honestly never seen the guy be anything less than a total bro.

Brogoku wrote:
Kidpaddle is a Piccolo Player

Awww!! Stappp! :3
Jesus, quit looking for so much attention Avid. It's like you need drama.
Avidanimefan wrote:

He says but has 2 creations both based on Naruto
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
Avidanimefan wrote:

He says but has 2 creations both based on Naruto

???
Not quiet sure to understand whats going on here... why we still focused on this "debate"?? I'm fine , no one rides my ass lol. Back on topic please!
for the lols
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
for the lols

Lolz :P Oh I saw you got back on working on your game! I always loved your art! Keep it up!! :3

And to keep this back on topic AGAIN XD:

In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Gold94 wrote:
for the lols

Lolz :P Oh I saw you got back on working on your game! I always loved your art! Keep it up!! :3

And to keep this back on topic AGAIN XD:

haha thanks, sub looks good but needs more smoke it's not that noticable.

example;
Substitution

Ouwwww I'll try and change that! Thanks!