Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
ID:2244950

Holaaa! Back with another Devlog!!!~

Before even starting I'd like to thank all the people who joined the Discord channel! I've been trying to build a community for the game and with the very few testings I've had the feedback was amazing and day after day the number of people on the channel increased drastically! Everything you'll be seeing in this update log was made thanks to the awesome community this game has and their help! (Many icon states and overlays were created for the base by the community)

With that said, if you're from the Discord channel, what you'll see here may be old news since you guys are getting the updates daily ;)

-Added some more SFX, Punch/Kick sounds + hit sound
-Sound/Music can be muted seperately
-Notifications are now in! Exams, PvP Challenges and other game events will be added to your event list (which can be accessed threw the notification button)
-Shops have been added in-game
-NPCs dialogs now appear in a little scroll icon instead of the chat box
-Genin & Chuunin written exam are now in-game and notifications are sent to the players when an exam is held threw the notification system.
-Missions have been added, a temporary NPC located in the hall of the academy gives them.
-Compass shows up on-screen to help players with missions.
-Custom Switch menu to select from instead of the built-in BYOND one.

-And a few more stuff I cant remember!

Again, development has been going great and all this thanks to your help so thank you very much! Very appreciated!
With that said, GIFs/Screenshots time :)

And for those who aren't on the Discord Channel, you're missing out on A LOT! So join!! https://discord.gg/46SV6bf

Now this is a byond game. Fuck ya'll rips!
Lovig the progress, keep it up!
hooray a new trash narto game super awesome original game this is exactly what byond needs

/s
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
hooray a new trash narto game super awesome original game this is exactly what byond needs

/s

Freaking Unwanted4Murder always ruining the fun! GTFO outta heree lolz

Thank you for your feedback! :)
i hope this isn't another boring roleplay based game where all people do is stand around and type everything
In response to Mastergamerxxx
^ Looks nice thus far.
In response to Avidanimefan
Mastergamerxxx wrote:
i hope this isn't another boring roleplay based game where all people do is stand around and type everything

Avidanimefan wrote:
^ Looks nice thus far.

Thank you! This isn't an RP game no! No worries :P
E Rank isn't used to rank missions :( or ninja for that matter
In response to Redlink2212
Redlink2212 wrote:
E Rank isn't used to rank missions :( or ninja for that matter

Iz my game. I plan on having F ranks soon.
Lmaoooo
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
I plan on having F ranks soon.

Way to ruin my immersion