ID:2246345

Hey guys and gals, I was recounting the times that I've stayed up late at night to program, icon, etc. I began think of what helped in terms of an working environment. Sometimes I drink coffee, sometimes I have all the lights off(which is bad for your eyes). I know that a lot of people have different methods/ways of doing things in life and was curious. What are your preferred setting. Do you like to supply yourself with snacks? Do you prefer to work in the morning when the sun is up, late at night when it's quiet and you are mostly alone, or do you simply not even care? Hey! If you have any tips and tricks on focusing and efficiently share away!
I usually program while a toddler screams at me. Sometimes my wife joins in.
The screaming or the programming?
Or both?
Motivational rap/hip-hop keeps me focused and in grind mode at all times. Other times I listen to binaural beats when I want to avoid getting too involved in the music.

Burning incense is also something I do regularly to promote positivity and productivity in general.

Having the window open when there's minimal human noise pollution so that the environment can be clearly observed is also productive.