ID:23261

Keywords: games
For those who don't care about graphics
For those who want to reward innovation
For those who prefer fun over popularity
For those who just don't give a crap about Halo, the best game to ever hit this planet.

I salute you.
/me salutes back
a post for the wii? =O
Halo sucks. :D
Do you guys have your Wiis yet? :D
Sometimes a game needs to have lots of people to play it to be fun!

Halo is garbage!

I half-salute you!
Agreed, Papoose, but the console itself has nothing to do with how many people are playing it; that's up to you. If you have no friends and an Xbox 360, then you have Xbox Live, which is great!

But, if you have at least three friends and a Wii you're set and don't even need to bother with any online capabilites.

And the same goes for 360... if you have three friends, you don't necessarily need to bother with Live. Granted, it's a totally different experience, but it's not one I'm particularly interested in.

"Hey, nice kill!"
"YEAH YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU FLACKING SUCK YOU PIECE OF SNIT"
"Uh what?"
"GO AND FLACK YOUR MOM"
I know a great number of people who haven't once used Xbox Live even in spite of owning an Xbox, myself included.

However, I balk at calling Halo derivative. It's popular because it's a fun game. I absolutely love it. =p
I guess I was misleading in my post, too... I love Halo as much as the next guy. I've played enough Halo Live to know that it's definitely one of the funnest things to do on a console.

But, there are those who say "Graphic quality is the reason the X360 is better" or "Halo is the reason the Xbox is better" when really it's not the case.

The Wii is taking such a step forward -- a different step -- in gaming that is really admirable, and to see people slamming it because Nintendo didn't push for HD 1080p support in order to make it more affordable for people is crushing.

I don't care about 1080p, or HD. I just want to play games and have fun, which comes with the Wii.

It also comes with the other next-gen systems, but I just respect what Nintendo's doing a whole lot more rather than just regurgitating the same old thing.

Buying a PS3 is like upgrading your computer from a PS2 whereas buying a Wii is buying a whole new, different, and exciting system.
I play RO. So am I saluted? :D
You still need to get an Xbox360 if your PC can't handle new games. Why, you ask?
Not for Halo, definately not for Halo. For Half Life 2. That's why.

Wii... I think they need to change the name. That's all. Other than that, they have a kickass gaming console.
Half life 2 isn't really that good. Neither of them were, in my opinion.
Silent Sage wrote:
Half life 2 isn't really that good. Neither of them were, in my opinion.

The Xbox360 HL2 Package has HL2, HL2ep1, HL2ep2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal.
Half Life 2 was pretty fun, but Episode 1 was a lot more... cinematic. <3 Episode 1

I know that you can play TF2 over Live, and considering the amount of Singleplayer content you get, it's more than worth it.