ID:23492

Keywords: games, life, music
-two jobs (44 hours @ 8.55/h + 25 hours @ 8/h this week alone)
-four classes in school, exams next week
-Wii
-Guitar Hero II
-Kool Boiz Klub
-new band

Not much time for BYOND :(
What kind of jobs? I'm trying to figure out if I should be flabbergasted because you're working so many hours in a difficult job, when I was burned out working 8 hours per day in a 12-day-stretch at Canadian Tire, averaging 40 hours per week, or whether I should just mock you for complaining about easy work. =)
I'm not complaining about the work! The one job I'm absolutely in love with (Product Expert at Future Shop) and would drop everything else in my life to just do that one.

The other job is gas station attendant at a Superstore gas station which is honestly the most boring, annoying, and frustrating job I've ever had.

My boss and I have been arguing the past few days and I came pretty close to quitting and she is telling me that FS is a waste of my time and life and that I should devote all of my time (including the time I should be devoting to school) to her.

A job paying $8 an hour with 100% no chance of advancement; a job that's been paying $8 an hour for the last nine months with not even a mention of a raise.

A job paying $8 an hour that my boss refuses to let me work the time I actually want to.

Damn, I hate this job.
Heh. Yeah, I don't think I'd want to work at a gas station.

I had the hugest crush on a girl who worked at a gas station, though... it's too bad I didn't have the opportunity to ask her out before she quit, thanks to a certain other pain-in-the-ass girl I formerly dated...

I'm guessing "Product Expert" is just another name for a floor rep? Or is that something else?
Well, there are three types of people on the floor:

-merchandiser: stocking shelves
-sales associate: works at an hourly rate, selling smaller CRT TVs and DVD players
-product expert: works entirely on commission, sells anything

Product experts are meant to be there so we can get you exactly what you want and what is right for your room, such as not buying a 60" Plasma TV when your room is tiny and has windows all over the place, or making sure you have HD-ready cables/source in order to make use of your Hi-Def TV.

I've yet to actually sell anything yet, though... I'm not on the floor til the end of this week :(
Product Expert
Huzzah! You officially work and make enough to donate to the Raise a Hiead Foundation. Cheers. :)