ID:23782

If you have Metroid Hunters and Wifi Access, I say we have a match. I just recently set up my Wi-Fi and the only other person I know is BigBoiD, we had a 40 Minute long Sniper Match. 40 Minutes of him raping my ass from every angle with the imperialist =D

So yeah, just looking for different opponents, 1 on 1s and such. If enough of us can gather we can do a few Free for all or team matches, and you'll all die =P
I could play you, I just need to reinstall my wifi adapter.
Ownt. >_>
I can't. And I stole your members page background, just to let you know.
i could play you but i need the game back off my mate...
You are the ugliest faggot I have ever had the misfortune of laying eyes upon. Please remove your atrocious face from my sight. You look like one of those fat annoying kids with no life who are obsessed with anime and go around drawing it in their notebooks and hang out with fat asian girls. Please die.
Vandit wrote:
You are the ugliest faggot I have ever had the misfortune of laying eyes upon. Please remove your atrocious face from my sight. You look like one of those fat annoying kids with no life who are obsessed with anime and go around drawing it in their notebooks and hang out with fat asian girls. Please die.

Atleast he has the balls to show his picture. Grow a dick and go fuck yourself, dip shit. I'm sure your mom would love making out with you, fucking inbred.
Ok i have my game back of my mate now i need to reinstall WiFi but i left that at my dads XD wont see himf ro about a week so ill just have to wait till then.