ID:24147

Keywords: games
Someone please make a game based on this but on BYOND and multiplayer.

If nobody will then I am going to learn how to program and then do it, but I don't have time to do that, so please do.

Thaaaaanks in advance!
Y'know, I was just thinking about this game a couple weeks ago. It wouldn't be too hard to piece together something along similar lines...

Would you be willing to do some graphics and data compilation work for population data etc.? I could code a similar engine without too much difficulty but I don't have enough time to do the boring bits.

Although come to think of it, using the same gameplay in a completely fictitious setting would mean I could just make up all the details (or even randomly generate them) and would nicely skirt some potential copyright issues. Astrobiz Intergalactic?
I am terrible with graphics but I know many who would probably help if I asked nicely enough.

If you do decide that you'd want real-life locations (really a design choice; it might make the game easier to understand, I think) I'd love to do some data gathering for you and generally help you along with it.

The idea really lends itself well to BYOND, don't you think? I'm thinking about it right now salivating :D
I CAN DO GRAPHICS OK