Dragon Universe Classic

by Muhuhu
Dragon Universe Classic
Official Discord: https://discord.gg/JtfrNjT -- A sandbox action RPG with lots of customization!
ID:2435874

Important links: A sandbox action RPG with lots of customization!
  • Choose from over ten unique races!
  • Customize your stats to fit your unique playstyle.
  • Explore more than a dozen unique locations.
  • Choose from a wide variety of skills and abilities!
  • Achieve transformations that rival legends and gods!
At the time of this post there are 11 servers. 1 pvp server with an average of 55 players everyday for the last week. There are another ten servers other than the main PvP server that have a combined player count of 25 average for the past week. For this game to pick up, this community should lower the number of servers to 2 or 3. I would propose keeping the main pvp server and limiting to 1 or 2 RP servers as to keep a healthier player base. Have a decent player base in 2 different servers will help make gameplay diverse and strengthen the core community.From an outside view people will see that we would have 2 strong communities and look to join. In the current state we have 1 strong pvp server and 10 , sorry for my bluntness, dead servers. Change my mind.
It's a shame the link for the official discord isn't present anywhere easy to find.
Akira and Pine's Server KiteX(Goldenway) Kills afk players with no Roleplay. Discord link is broken
In response to Bustercannon
Updated description to include more official links. Should be accurate and up-to-date now.
tellme when back up
Official PVP is up and available to play. An Official RP server is in the works. New updates are also in progress, including balance changes and bugfixes, among other things.
Official RP exists now, join here.
you will be banned for no reason on this RIP of DU.. avoid this BS
PVP server is down
In response to Kingpin11
Kingpin11 wrote:
you will be banned for no reason on this RIP of DU.. avoid this BS

This isn't a rip, this is the original- check the HUB creation dates, the others are rips. Also, you only get banned for being toxic here. Just be good to people and you won't get banned, easy.
Is there a way to bring back Z Universe? ( the version before copyright)