ID:24528

Keywords: games
Attempting for 5 stars on every song on Expert on Guitar Hero II and not doing too badly so far. It's mainly the solos that cause me grief, but I'm practicing on Hangar 18 because I figure if I can get all of the shredded solos in that, then I should be able to do all of the ones prior.

Honestly, I've never got so much replay value out of a game before, other than maybe Amplitude, which is GH2's pre-predecessor.

Anybody else addicted?
I'm addicted to it, Although I'm still a newbie to the whole guitar hero scene. I do admit that its very fun.
I love guitar hero. I'm having trouble getting into 2 as much as i did 1, since i don't have as much time to play.

I'm working on jordan on expert now, i've gotten most of the other unlockable songs done, and all the normal songs.

It's a pain.

Overall i don't think the songs are as good as one. I mean, i have absolutely no intentions of trying to get higher than 3 stars on free-bird, just because it's kind of boring to play, while i strived to do my best on ever song in one, and 5 starred everything but the last venue in one.
Yeah, the first half of the song is definitely as boring as hell... if it were really boring, that is.

I still need to pick up one because everybody is telling me it has such better songs, so I'm excited about that. I'm just worried that it's much easier than the second one, because the second one was probably too easy for me in the first place. I don't really want to just whip through GH1.