Ashen Sky

by Vallat
Ashen Sky
A game about Chernobyl
ID:2471075

Inspired by the thrilling, mystical and at the same time exciting and adventurous worlds of the Roadside Picnic novel, Stalker movie and, of course, famous S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, Ashen Sky aims to recreate the sensation of being face to face with the vast unknown. The gameplay is harsh and combat is unforgiving, since casual shootouts without serious consequences are not what this codebase aims for; instead, it is about working in teams with different specializations between players as every character has a set of traits that define their parameters, in order to survive, uncover the secrets of the anomalous territories and learn how to make use and profit of your knowledge. It's about being all alone with the absolutely uncaring, alien Zone - one where no admin will magically help you if you get killed by another player, where there are no rules, yet the game punishes playing dumb and aggressive, and the best strategy is being smart and patient.
We are aiming at the completely unique experience, that isn't enjoyable for everybody, yet we do it with passion.
big chungus cocke
Eu acho que o admin é negro
The game is gorgeous, I recommend playing.
This game will make you think with your head so that you don't immediately die from an anomaly or from wolves. Here you need to survive and act together in order to achieve success.
The game is fucking awesome.
Shit total, once every half year stands up and still have to pray before running three times the ancient gods whose names are remembered, probably only fierce hereditary fanatics, that this shit did not get another blister like a critical bug

So 3 out of 10 build is raw, i advise you to go in with lowered expectations
Admin kogda new weapons:
KALAK12
ABAKAN
STRELKOVIY KOMPLEKS 18
I love this game, but if I will be banned, I will get high, fuck! Just fuck, fuck, 24 by 7! I have so much fucking money that you just, you can't even imagine. Oh still, I want to say. Guys, first of all, the untouchable. Secondly, the guys are hyh with the thread... you don't fucking need it, hyh score in short, score. I respect you
In the game you can drink, eat, sleep, bathe, and all sorts of other stalker stuff like fighting with blind dogs. And, in fact, what else do you need?

A)
Sometimes I think, maybe I should stop sitting at the computer and looking at the monitor. But when I hear:
"The server is up, the game will start in 35 minutes"
I stop thinking