Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:2559326

Please, post below your ideas for Naruto: Eternal Memories! Whatever you'd like to see in the future ^^
Hello Eternal. I know that this game has not been up in a long time. I wanted to ask you for a request out of love for the game. Id like the files to the game so that I can host it for people that loved it. I can also get more people to play it. I can get 40+ people to hop on it
Surprised to see "recent" activity from you considering how long ago you moved on from the game.

I highly doubt you'll be willing to start working on the game again so I think you should do the same as my other favorite BYOND game (NNG) recently did - release the source code to the public on the HUB.
Yoooo Eternal Im back its been a very long time since ive played and spoke to anyone from this game.

I have a beautiful child now and I have a $1700 PC now. outstanding graphics card. I am working on my graphic design skills with Inkscape and otther software as well. I also have a friend who is good at coding. Axerob has had lots of successful games on Byond. He is working on a naruto game now. He will be guiding me with my coding as well as contributing to the game.

Eternal you get all the credit. For me this is not about getting credit or making money off this game. Its more about the passion behind the creation of the game. It was so much fun to play. I can start hosting your latest version today. Day by day I will improve my coding skills along with the help of more skilled coders. This game will improve and get better and better. So please Eternal, hand me those source files. Everything That I need to keep NEM going.
I am Inception8