ID:258257

Some bum owes me 4 dollars and is trying to sell my own icons, lmfao.

GO MY MINIONS, SPREAD! PLAGUE BYOND LIKE ZETA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That dude ow's me a membership also <_< what a bish lol
In response to Chris-g1
What exactly do we need to do get your icons?
In response to Son Danny
Son Danny wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? This is "Free Resources". Which means they're free, take what you want; just press ctrl + c or whatever it is you Windows users do. >.>
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? This is "Free Resources". Which means they're free, take what you want; just press ctrl + c or whatever it is you Windows users do. >.>

I meant that i dont get it why the hell would i press ctrl+c when its all in a game that's not even up O.o but meh once i get them you want em back or sum?
In response to Son Danny
Son Danny wrote:
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:

I meant that i dont get it why the hell would i press ctrl+c when its all in a game that's not even up O.o but meh once i get them you want em back or sum?

Jesus christ Danny, what is there not to get? What does this look like a riddle or something? Just take the icons and put them in your computer. I guess I apologize for not posting a manual. Oh lawdy, lord.

Manual...(Incase you weren't being a smart-ass and really don't know what to do). You usually call this ripping (the good way).

1. Go to the icon
2. Highlight the Icon > Ctrl+C
3. Open up a program such as Photoshop/Paint/Graphics Gale. > Ctrl+V
4. Open up Dream maker, paste the icons from the other software onto DMI format.
5. Run the game.

And why would I want my own icons back? They're already in my hard drive, what logic is there in that? Lmao

Only on Byond. ;(
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:

Jesus christ Danny, what is there not to get? What does this look like a riddle or something? Just take the icons and put them in your computer. I guess I apologize for not posting a manual. Oh lawdy, lord.

Manual...(Incase you weren't being a smart-ass and really don't know what to do). You usually call this ripping (the good way).

1. Go to the icon
4. Open up Dream maker, paste the icons from the other software onto DMI format.
5. Run the game.

And why would I want my own icons back? They're already in my hard drive, what logic is there in that? Lmao

Only on Byond. ;(

Sorry but i've never ripped icons they are given to me by people LOL same goes for sources and such
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Oh lawdy, lord.

Someone get this man a watermelon!
In response to Son Danny
It isnt ripping, its called FREE resources cause you can take them for whatever you need them for.
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:
Hulio-G wrote:
Son Danny wrote:

1. Go to the icon
5. Run the game.

Only on Byond. ;(

AND by the way my laptop did not let me load the image for some reason so i never KNEW about it.. so im not stupid if you think i was -_-
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Hulio-G wrote:
Oh lawdy, lord.

Someone get this man a watermelon!

AHAHAH lmaooo. Wow, gee thanks. THAT was a good 2 minute laugh.