ID:258420

That house doesn't need that much color, 7-9 colors would do well, and why are you shading like that? I would say redo but I like thee shape you got there, good job though other than color and shading.
Jordan11 wrote:
So, a few friends and I are working on a DBZ game. We're currently working on turfs, and we want you guys to shout out your opinions on what we have so far. We would like for you guys to help us out make this little piece of art work a lot better.

Anyways, here's the house we've been doing.
Photobucket
We put the base there to show how big the house is compared to the mobs.

It looks really nice, i love how it isn't flat and looks almost 3dish however you should try and make it a bit smoother with a lot less relief, thing is now it almost looks like a orange ..

Good luck !
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
Jordan11 wrote:
So, a few friends and I are working on a DBZ game. We're currently working on turfs, and we want you guys to shout out your opinions on what we have so far. We would like for you guys to help us out make this little piece of art work a lot better.

Anyways, here's the house we've been doing.
Photobucket
We put the base there to show how big the house is compared to the mobs.

It looks really nice, i love how it isn't flat and looks almost 3dish however you should try and make it a bit smoother with a lot less relief, thing is now it almost looks like a orange ..

Good luck
Nice houses. ;O
In response to Riku 123q
They look a bit too grainy, besides that, good job, looks nice.