ID:258668

I'm liking the way its looking, good job so far. But on the trunk, many of your darker colors blend in too much, and you loose a lot of detail, it would help if you threw in some contrast. But I like the detail in the leaves thus far. ;)
It looks amazing *tounge hangs out*, I think you should make the trunk a litte bit longer.
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
But on the trunk, many of your darker colors blend in too much, and you loose a lot of detail, it would help if you threw in some contrast.

Are you sure your monitor is calibrated correctly? I can see the trunk clearly, it's quite detailed.

This sprite is very good, rivaling some of the professional artwork you see on Gameboy games. Please be sure to include a shadow with the finished product. =)
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Reeex wrote:
But on the trunk, many of your darker colors blend in too much, and you loose a lot of detail, it would help if you threw in some contrast.

Are you sure your monitor is calibrated correctly? I can see the trunk clearly, it's quite detailed.

This sprite is very good, rivaling some of the professional artwork you see on Gameboy games. Please be sure to include a shadow with the finished product. =)

Those two colors. :)
In response to Reeex
Pretty good tree i see here :P I love the leaves ;)