ID:258674

Hey everybody. I'm currently working on a new base for the project I'm working on, and I need some tips on the shoulders, arms, and legs. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll need some tips on the walking animations when I finish them, so I'll post those tomorrow night as well.

Seriously? Lol.
In response to Jordan11
Nigga just stole your base
In response to Ya Diggg
Ya Diggg wrote:

Huh? Whose base did I steal?
Unless you're Kazuma, this base is ripped. All you did was recolor the base and the shadow.
In response to Mista Mage 14
Mista Mage 14 wrote:
Ya Diggg wrote:

Huh? Whose base did I steal?

Don't you read? unless you are Kazuma as a previous poster said, this base is not your original work, hence it is stolen, hence hence it is dubbed a rip.

Hence hence hence? Don't steal.
In response to Chris Gayle
Ahahahaha...
Another ripper has been caught.
You really ruined it aswell,instead of taking someone elses work why dont you try looking at the tutorials that are here for you,learn how to pixel and practice.
Well I've posted in the classified ads looking for a pixel artist. Someone responded and provided this base as one of their examples.
In response to Ulterior Motives
Dayummm. It never stops. This is why I rarely post my work in public.
Thanks for the heads up. Clearly cyberlord still enjoys ripping.
In response to Pmitch
Shouldn't he be banned from the byond site by now?
did you pay him for that?
In response to Pmitch
No, I asked him for examples, he showed me that base and some buildings that he "created". Needless to say he won't be hired.

Exact words from e-mail:
Hey, I saw your ad claiming that you need a pixel artist. Could I be of assistance? I've enclosed a few pictures of my work. I hope I can be of assistance.
What ad? Also if youve got msn, add me. [email protected]
In response to Pmitch
Well, I posted here in the classifieds, the BYOND classified ads, and my members page. My member page and on the BYOND forum have a tiny bit more information.
In response to Pmitch
Well, I posted here in the classifieds, the BYOND classified ads, and my members page. My member page and on the BYOND forum have a tiny bit more information.

Also, I will add you to windows live messenger. I haven't been on for awhile though and it's making me update it. I just had my internet downgraded so it's seems it's going to take a minute.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:

Mental Note; Ban all Cyberlord keys from my account. As well as anyone closely associated.
Good thing I didn't get him to work for me. >_>
Not trying to go off topic, anyone know all of his keys?
Ulterior Motives wrote:
Well I've posted in the classified ads looking for a pixel artist. Someone responded and provided this base as one of their examples.

Mista Mage 14 wrote:
Hey everybody. I'm currently working on a new base for the project I'm working on, and I need some tips on the shoulders, arms, and legs. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll need some tips on the walking animations when I finish them, so I'll post those tomorrow night as well.

Funny how you were working on the base until it was revealed that it was stolen. Now all of a sudden Dark Prince X is the culprit. As far as I'm concerned, whether or not you're being truthful about Dark Prince X being the actual thief, you should be banned for having claimed it was your own work when it wasn't. And if it was a lie, you should be banned for ripping. Either way, you're clearly a liar and I question your word on everything.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Mental Note; Ban all Cyberlord keys from my account. As well as anyone closely associated.
Good thing I didn't get him to work for me. >_>
Not trying to go off topic, anyone know all of his keys?

Look at my forums for his keys. Those are the only known ones so far.