ID:258740

Well this is another project in progress under DarkMoonProduction. It's been a while since we've started this project and I (Narakzi) was hoping to get some feed back by people as well as suggestions. Take a good look at this screenshot and please tell me what you think. If you think anything needs work to be put into it please don't be afraid to say so.

Here it is
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9859/onepiecemx.png
Also if your interested in helping complete this project please contact me at [email protected]
I think you should change the design of the houses. They look naruto-ish.
In response to Jordan11
The tree's look so spiky, because of the light green color.
And Jordan is right. The houses look too much like Naruto, though at some places that would be cool. Like the Marine headquarters. However, most of the buildings in One Piece resemble Western style houses.
Then there is the grass tile; it has this square in it. You should take that one out, and then it'd be perfect.
I love your dirt tile by the way! It's simple but very sexy indeed. ;D
In response to Azure Productions
There are some places with those kinds of buildings in op, but i'll be working on some more buildings soon.
In response to DarkMoonProductions
The Marine Headquarters really have Japanese style looking buildings. So those buildings would fit in nicely in there.
In response to Azure Productions
if im not mistaken. the water icon you are using looks almost identical to Dragonball Zeta's water icon. as well as the cliff edge type things that meet the water. But what do i know?
In response to Insanity Gaming
Insanity Gaming wrote:
if im not mistaken. the water icon you are using looks almost identical to Dragonball Zeta's water icon. as well as the cliff edge type things that meet the water. But what do i know?

LOL. No it REALLY doesn't. I just took a look at Zeta to make sure and it's understandable how you could say that but Identical is a little too strong of a word. They look like they're based on the same theme but they're REALLY different.

I know Narakzi wouldn't do that either way.
In response to Zack101
I've never even heard of DBZ Zeta, mind showing a screenshot of it?

I did the water.

Cliff edge thing? are you kidding a friend of mine (kaiha) iconned it, and he used the pallete i started out with and my shitty design. I saw him work on it peace by peace. Its all him and all original