ID:258747

Haven't posted any work in a while so I guess I'll post my few attempts at making water. I'm pretty horrible at this so any comments/crits would be helpful.

Photobucket

I like the 3rd one though I think I should add a bit more contrast. What do you guys think?
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Haven't posted any work in a while so I guess I'll post my few attempts at making water. I'm pretty horrible at this so any comments/crits would be helpful.

Photobucket

I like the 3rd one though I think I should add a bit more contrast. What do you guys think?
Lol you baiscly can't see the 3rd one more contrast is a good idea, But i suggest you get balanced colours so they aren't so close to each other one the colour range thingy, Yes i don't know the pixel art term for it any way lol
Make sure that your colours aren't so close to each other on the colour chart? What i mean is lightest colours of course are near the top, And the darkest would be near the bottom don't go to far unless you want a black outline, Lol hope it helped i know it seems kinda dull the help i mean, But its atleast its something!