ID:258770

I was working on this just for fun. I made a base and then I put some clothes on it, hence the "mockup" tag. I doubt I'll use this for anything, so if anybody wants to modify or use it in any way, it's a free resource as well.

Comments & criticism?
Nice attempt youve got here. Im really liking the fact that you guys are delving into larger bases, and of the opposite gender to boot, good stuff.

Try working on the lineart first. Is she just in a standing state, or are her hands in her pockets? if its a standing state, you'll want to lower her shoulders and bring down her arms a pixel or two. The legs are too connected, try separating them, and make the feet come down and out alittle, to remove the roundness.

Your colors could use some work as well, try adding in one or two colors for the skin, shirt, pants and hair. A darker shade on the hair would bring out the lighter colors and help towards giving the hair a nice shiny look. AAing would help too.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Nice attempt youve got here. Im really liking the fact that you guys are delving into larger bases, and of the opposite gender to boot, good stuff.

Multi-tile base icons are the future of Byond. Or at least, I hope. ;D
In response to Pmitch

Heres an edit, hope it helped.