ID:260517

I see a bunch of guru's telling clueless newbies to post their pixel art in the pixel art guild section of this site. That doesn't seem fair.
This is litteraly the process I go through 5-6 times a day just to check the forums. [link] It's ridiculous.
People have no clue and it's not their fault. [link]
Then we got people who can teach pixel art but can't even find the site or don't even know it exist's. [link]

It should be here.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1893/picture7rz0.png
Last time I had said there should be a link that says "Other guilds" right underneath the games but it's bigger then that, it needs to be right up there.
It's certainly more important to the development of this community then some of the things I see advertised.

If changes are made hopefully that guild can become a little more active again, like they were before the new site. To most who aren't artists it really is only pixel art, but this issue shouldn't have been ignored for so long.
Hulio-G wrote:
I see a bunch of guru's telling clueless newbies to post their pixel art in the pixel art guild section of this site. That doesn't seem fair.
This is litteraly the process I go through 5-6 times a day just to check the forums. [link] It's ridiculous.
People have no clue and it's not their fault. [link]
Then we got people who can teach pixel art but can't even find the site or don't even know it exist's. [link]

It should be here.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1893/picture7rz0.png
Last time I had said there should be a link that says "Other guilds" right underneath the games but it's bigger then that, it needs to be right up there.
It's certainly more important to the development of this community then some of the things I see advertised.

If changes are made hopefully that guild can become a little more active again, like they were before the new site. To most who aren't artists it really is only pixel art, but this issue shouldn't have been ignored for so long.

fully disagreed.

It should be directly under dreammakers.
In response to Masterdan
Masterdan wrote:
fully disagreed.

It should be directly under dreammakers.

So you fully disagreed because because you think it should be in that location instead? -_- (Choose your words better please, this is a forum you have all the time in the world to think what you post instead of spending 40 seconds typing something up just to be told "wtf?").

Anyway, normally I'd agree with you Masterdan but it's a guild. Those are all articles.
In response to Hulio-G
I'd actually agree with Masterdan, it should be in the 'Developers' menu at the top of the site. Pixel Art is a part of game development, although it is a guild, I would consider it seperate from the other guilds that list games.
In response to Dice1989
Dice1989 wrote:
I'd actually agree with Masterdan, it should be in the 'Developers' menu at the top of the site. Pixel Art is a part of game development, although it is a guild, I would consider it seperate from the other guilds that list games.

Oh! He means right here? http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4733/picture8xd5.png
I thought he literally ment "in" dreammakers.

That's actually a great idea. I didn't think I could get them to go that far...Heh and I thought I was pushing too far, figures Masterdan out does me.

@Dan. (Heh, next time I'll take your humor into consideration since you're not known for joking around on boards.)
In response to Hulio-G
dream Makers is a guild too.

And i phrased my response in that way as a joke.
In response to Hulio-G
I completely agree that it should be placed in an easier accessible area. Its annoying to have to navigate through my site then through to my guilds to find it.