ID:260753

Because neither SetScores() nor GetScores() are working, even though:
a) I'm connected on the pager. The pager port is port forwarded on my router.
b) The game is hosted on the correct hub entry with the correct hub_password and is visible.
c) The port used for hosting is also port forwarded.
d) The hub entry has the appropriate scores added to the list.
e) I am not connected with my Android Data key on more than one computer.

How the hell do I make this connection work?
I confirmed that these are still working for me, so my pager is connecting to the hub just fine. What this suggests to me is that your server thinks it can talk to the pager but can't.

DS and DD both try to route certain commands through the pager if they can. The server is setup to try to send medal and score inquiries directly if the pager is unavailable, though, and the server also uses the direct approach to talk to the hub concerning things like world status, etc.

So having verified your pager-hub communication works (although you should make sure it says "Online" and not "Offline"), and your server-hub communication works, the only remaining problem is server-pager communication. To that end you should make sure your firewall isn't preventing any communication over the internal network. In other situations where this has come up it's been fixable by closing both the pager and the server, and opening them up again starting with the pager, which should reestablish the port that the pager uses to talk to the other apps.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Sorry, I resolved the issue.

I recently renamed my hub entry, but didn't change the title.

Apparently, if you change "AndroidData.MyAwesomeGame" to "AndroidData.MAG", world.hub="AndroidData.MyAwesomeGame" will still work - it displays on the hub - but scores and medals will not submit this way (requires the changed hub value).

This disoriented me enough so I didn't notice that I was still using the old value.