ID:260834

A simple enough request: a sound.fadeout and sound.fadein command. Compatible with sound.status|=SOUND_UPDATE so it can be updated w/o stopping the sound.

If set, the client will automatically fade out the previous sound playing on the specified channel and fade in the new sound.
I'm fairly sure Foomer's sound system covers this pretty nicely.
In response to Kaiochao
Only for music at the moment. If you wanted it for sound, I'd have to upload the update, which means I'd have to check and make sure that the update is working properly and probably update the documentation as well, and I don't want to do that unless I'm sufficiently hassled.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

Without lag due to the increased network traffic caused by all the sound updates?
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Kaiochao wrote:

Without lag due to the increased network traffic caused by all the sound updates?

If you don't like the number of sound updates, reduce the increments value. I've never heard of any other ways to fade sound.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I've never heard of any other ways to fade sound.

Send the instructions on how to fade it in and out to the client once, and let the client handle it.
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Send the instructions on how to fade it in and out to the client once, and let the client handle it.

You know of any way to do that?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
You know of any way to do that?

I'm sure that's why this thread is in the Feature Requests category.