ID:2648579

Hi all,

One of my favorite and first games on Byond was, Naruto Grand Online Adventures. As a big Naruto fan with a balanced game like this, made couple of my years a lot more fun. But after some years, sadly the game died. I was on and off on Byond checking if the game will be back, but years passed and nothing had changed. So one day, I found an old Naruto GOA source code on an old flash drive that I had, and decided to revive the game. So I worked couple of weeks on it and added a lot of updates to the game, (new clans, non-clans, skills, items, events and etc.). Then I spend some time balancing the game and searching for bugs to be fixed.

So that was the story on why I decided to revive one of my favorite game.
And today I had finally finished it and now it is Naruto Grand Online Adventures 2.

All support is very appreciated, and currently I am looking for someone to host it 24/7, till then the game will be hosted by me, but sadly it wont be 24h all the time.

I would like to thank the previous (original) creators of the game, for the fun that the game gave me over the years.

The game can be found on here - byond://77.85.106.182:4444 / http://www.byond.com/games/KyomiGOA/NarutoGOA2 /

Best wishes,
Kyomi,