CryptHead

by Magicbeast20
CryptHead
Fall behind and become a victim; or escape and live to tell the tale of Crypthead. Play as your favorite horror movie villian and slay your friends!
ID:2658167

Good day BYONDers!

For the past couple days I've been heavily focusing on Crypthead's art style. I've added a slew of background images, as well as updated most, if not all, of the current icons. Hopefully, bringing some life to the game and adding some detail will attract some attention and downloads.

I've been doing some research outside BYOND, and it appears the 2D horror genre is lacking in decent games. So I believe more than ever than I can turn Crypthead into something special.

The main map I've focused on is "Lake Placid", which is for the most part complete. The other two maps are just basic copies of one another- that's another update. I still have some idea's for interior background images as well as some idea's on changing the outside of the building's. But for now I'm quite pleased with my additions and changes.

I've listed below all the updates. For now, the boat is simply cosmetic and nothing will happen when you interact with it. The boat dock is also just a temporary placeholder, this update was mostly focused on cosmetics.

+ FIXED Players unable to pick up special items with a full inventory
+ FIXED Options menu not updating
+ FIXED Player set macro's not saved
+ CHANGED AI is now faster
+ CHANGED Login menu updated
+ CHANGED HUD rearranged
+ CHANGED Maps upgraded
+ ADDED New background icons
* Major icon enhancements/additions
+ ADDED Audio volume control options(Option menu in lobby)
+ ADDED AI can now break doors
+ ADDED Monster grab effect(sometimes doesn't align)
+ ADDED Player1 death animation
+ ADDED Escape by Boat(2 players) *Need Fuel and Propeller