CryptHead

by Magicbeast20
CryptHead
Fall behind and become a victim; or escape and live to tell the tale of Crypthead. Play as your favorite horror movie villian and slay your friends!
ID:2679672

A new update is now available for download and play! I've spent some time working on various bugs, along with a game-breaking bug in regards to window resizing (Major shoutout to F0lak).

I also came across some smaller in-game bugs which I've also addressed as well, and tweaked some behind-the-scenes stuff to make everything run a little smoother.

For now, I'll continue to fix bugs as they appear while I'm working on some more player animations/character designs. I think it's almost time to begin preparing for a Steam launch, but I think some more multiplayer testing is needed.

Also, character design have been given actual names; so as to add some kind of lore/backstory to the game. I also gave the monsters individual name plays on popular pop-culture monsters.

Other than that this wasn't a major update, but a necessary one at that, here's a full list of updates;

+ CHANGED Map loading now happens upon world start
+ FIXED Alignment on login-screen
+ FIXED Various bugs
+ ADDED Player characters given individual names
+ ADDED Monster characters given individual names