Elander

by Magicbeast20
Elander
An online RPG experience.
ID:2683619

Elander is a combat-based RPG I'm developing. The game is currently very basic with not very many features. However, I decided to go ahead and post a live alpha server in case anyone would like to try out the game or bug test while at the same time I can do some testing to make sure all my current features work before progressing further.

At the moment you can select from two villages; Sand and Fire. Each village has a quest players can complete in order to achieve gold and experience. PVP combat is also enabled, but only against those from the opposing village. Area's inside as well as directly outside of buildings are safe-zones, but all players can be killed inside their own village.

Shops are included which are a Weapons shop and a Clothes shop, but players already spawn with starting clothes so there's not much to buy there. Players can also change their hairstyle at the Barber shop. Banks can be used to stash items and gold.

If you travel North East from the Fire village, you will encounter a cave. Inside the cave players can join together and combat a large boss. The dragon boss features several special attacks, and has a large amount of health and stamina. All players inside the combat zone will receive rewards upon the bosses defeat, and players will also have a small chance of receiving the boss as a follower.

Speaking of followers, currently there are only two followers; birds and the dragon boss. Birds can be tamed by all players, while the dragon boss is a rare drop from defeating the boss.

More updates will come in the future!
Server has been update to v1.1!
Changes include;

- ADDED Additional clothes items to Clothes Shop
- ADDED Shuriken skillcard(Shuriken item required for skillcard to work)
- ADDED Shuriken item to Weapons Shop(stackable item)
- ADDED Apprentice Teacher
(Speaking to the Teacher will give players some game information)
(After completing the tasks, talk to Teacher to automatically be promoted to Apprentice)
(Leveling up to Apprentice will grant players a new skillcard)
- ADDED Tutorial NPC
(Speaking to the Tutorial NPC will explain how combat/leveling/death works in the game)
- CHANGED Players cannot leave village as a Student
- CHANGED Interior building designs upgraded
- CHANGED Players earn double exp for killing another player