ID:275790

I noticed all my settings on AOL were edited back down to 13, so I can't go on websites, even some that are harmless. But the strange thing is, This person's post was also edited to the same thing. What can be going wrong? How do I break past this evil filter?
One thing I'd like to point out is that Sariat's post that you linked to was posted over three years ago (it was part of an old thread that was dug back up)...

So the chances of his problem and yours being the same are very slim... So this is no sign of some current epidemic in AOL... It's just a coincidence... In his case, as he mentioned in the post, his father changed the settings on him... It wasn't just some AOL screw up, like you seem to be experiencing...

Anyways, my guess is that someone changed your settings as well... If you can change them back, just do it and forget about it (unless it happens again, in which case you might want to further investigate)...

But again, don't take Sariat's post as some confirmation that something strange is going on, because his problem has nothing to do with yours (aside from some coincidental similarities)...

Also, just FYI, the closing tag for a link is </a>, and not </href>