ID:27597

No not really, I feel so arrogant and egotistical though. Were doing a project in Acting where we have to choose a famous dead guy or girl, and perform a monologue on them.

Now, I asked about fictional people because Rebecca wanted to do Rosette from Chrono Crusade, and my teacher tells me no. But shes letting me do Jesus Christ? Yeah, I get to be Jesus......

So like, if she said you can't do fictional people, I guess I'm special because she's letting me do one :P
Stfu
Dude, saying Jesus didn't even exist is like saying Cleopatra didn't exist.
Jesus existed. He actually died then came back again too, which is pretty impressive.

TIME TO RESPAWN: easter
Elation, stfu.
Im interested to know Ceph, why you're coming into my blog and telling people to shut up? That's even more uncalled for then me saying Jesus doesn't exist. Seriously.
Firstly, I didn't know you could read so well, my key clearly has "Ceph" in it, thanks for pointing that out.

If you don't like it, then blog ban me :)
Dont know what I did to merit such blatant hostilities, but if thats what you want..... *Shrugs*
Hey people, remember that it's his afterlife. If he wants to spend eternity with me, that is his right.

And Dixon, if a teacher allows a religious figure portrayed as a real person in a public school, it could end badly. So milk her irresponsibility for all it is worth.
hey, people who say jesus is real, i have a question. where's the proof?
FLameslash wrote:

What are you trying to say?
F34R wrote:
Firstly, I didn't know you could read so well, my key clearly has "Ceph" in it, thanks for pointing that out.

If you don't like it, then blog ban me :)

No he's right, you are Ceph. Nice try, but hiding your identity in a community like this is near impossible.
BlackBirdOmega wrote:
Hey people, remember that it's his afterlife. If he wants to spend eternity with me, that is his right.

And Dixon, if a teacher allows a religious figure portrayed as a real person in a public school, it could end badly. So milk her irresponsibility for all it is worth.

I agree. Offend as many people as humanly possible. That was my philosopy. And I scored an A for it. =P

My year 9 task was to do a public speech on any person of my choosing. I chose Vlad Ţepeş (Vlad Dracula / Vlad the Impaler). =P

I offended so many girls that day. Oh did I love it. The funny thing was, as I was describing all torture in detail, no one could stop listening. Like something so disgusting that you just couldn't look away, it was beautiful.

--

Another great one is when you have to give speeches on controversial topics. I picked abortion (actually, third trimester abortion. I have no quarrels with it before that. What's more, this isn't an argument on my morals and I wont be bothered listening to all the "you're a monster" comments I'll get), and used the most horrid body language I could think of in order to get my point across. I was marked down for over doing it, but I rebutted with "I was told to do the best I could to persuade people from third trimester abortions, and I believe I did that. None of the girls in here will ever think of doing it again", Zam, got my A back =P

So do the best acting you can, and describe in detail what your character would be feeling. Scar them for life <.<

(Bare in mind, I believe Australian schools are more relaxed than american schools)
Tiberath wrote:
(Bare in mind, I believe Australian schools are more relaxed than american schools)

Not so sure about that, I got a hair trim in my 3rd Period class , I had to many split ends.

Did I mention it was 11th Grade English Class?

PRRROOOVVVEE YOU EXIST!