ID:277755

The new look is unique, style is just fits "Byond" so I can see myself getting used to things. I'm also happy with the new decisions that have been made that will surely help this place develop.

One thing that should be bothering people. We have the darker green for the new and unseen posts overshadowed by the brighter yellow that attracts the reader for posts already read.

I also think thats why a couple people are feeling uneasy.
The colors actually burn my eyes, I cannot stay on this page for long because of all of the bright colors.

George Gough
Hulio-G wrote:
The new look is unique, style is just fits "Byond" so I can see myself getting used to things. I'm also happy with the new decisions that have been made that will surely help this place develop.

One thing that should be bothering people. We have the darker green for the new and unseen posts overshadowed by the brighter yellow that attracts the reader for posts already read.

I also think thats why a couple people are feeling uneasy.

We will be addressing this shortly (probably tommorow). We're just shoring up stability issues first.
In response to KodeNerd
Yeah... like I stated before, the colour scheme in itself is wonderful, but when it comes to staring at it on a computer screen....