ID:278432

I don't know this is a bug or not, but for whatever reason, multiple servers are appearing by random people everyday x.x

http://www.byond.com/games/Yash69/NinjaAttack

Right now there's 4 servers by Louis53. Yesterday there were 8 other servers, 4 of which done by one person and the other 4 by another person.

EDIT
They disappeared now x.x
Maybe he doesn't have a hub password setup?
In response to Jotdaniel
He does.
In response to Spunky_Girl
Very odd then. I suppose, if your sure there aren't actually multiple servers being ran, it should go to a bug report.
In response to Jotdaniel
I'm not sure if it IS just them hosting it multiple times. I don't know these people and am too lazy to ask them.
Spunky_Girl wrote:
I'm not sure if it IS just them hosting it multiple times. I don't know these people and am too lazy to ask them.

I would assume, then, that someone is just being silly.
In response to Jotdaniel
My server is listed first, so I don't get the point of them trying to be silly o.O
Yeah, it's doing it again...

5 servers hosted by Jondw >_>
They have separate ports - they're separate servers.
In response to Murrawhip
Murrawhip wrote:
They have separate ports - they're separate servers.

Exactly, this is what I do when I wish to manage several servers all at once. I have maybe 15-20 different ports set up for multiple hosting,only 2 or 3 have i ever used at a time, but it's always nice to have a few backups for whatever reason.
Spunky_Girl wrote:

Well, if you're too lazy to investigate the issue, why should anyone be not-lazy enough to help?
In response to AlexisRW
Opening multiple ports and NOT using them is dangerous and stupid.