In response to Moonlight Memento
Moonlight Memento wrote:
Well yes, it is immature. You weren't robbed. You gave him the wrong e-mail address for starters, and two, this was right after you "got robbed" that you put these comments. Sorry kid, not buying it.

You are indeed acting like everything is your fault because you ignore any form of freaking advice that's given and just say "I WAS ROBBED MAN LISTEN TO ME I WAS ROBBED ITS OKAY TO LASH OUT AT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF RATIONALLY TALKING THROUGH THINGS!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME PLEEAAAASE!".

Then you wish to keep making those hilarious generalizations about the "internet" and this "community" about how stupid we are but still demand we trust you for some reason and pity you.
=========

The bad email thing - Is no longer a factor. Seeing as he paid me on the 4th (which i forgot). He HAD my real email. He just didn't want to pay me.

-- ROLE REVERSAL to understand the situation --

So you make work for me. I pay you the 1st $20 (I OBVS have your REAL email). You do the work.

The next day you FINISH the work and show me. Then I dodge you. After harassing me a couple of times I finally "send" the money. You don't see nothing in your paypal account. You come up with a theory that perhaps case sensitivity might be the issue.

I say screw you idc, I have the work and block you.
There's a word for this. That would make me a scam artist.
-----------------------------

Which comments? The cussing? YES. After I was blocked I started cussing. I cussed on D-CIRE as Pagemaster because I had to switch keys to speak. I cussed on his old account as hulio because I could no longer speak on D-Cire.

EVERYTHING makes sense. What are you not understanding? I can prove EVERYTHING. EASILY. The order of events. Everything. You name it. What do you want? Ill bring it.

Honestly all rationality in this thread deceased as soon as FA called me untrustworthy.

You want me to sit here and lie over $20? No, Im not a scumbag. And when I die and you all bury me. I want people to actually say some decent shit about me. Burying a scumbag like D-Cire is like burying a dead animal.

Im no longer speaking for support. Im now speaking to prove TRUST. You are trying to prove I am invalid. And that wont fly.

In response to Hulio-G
I like how it's a theory case sensitivity MAY have been an issue. Story changes every time it's told.

Oh deary me. Now you're pulling the "RESPECT ME NOW I MIGHT DIE SOON AND IF I DO YOU BETTER RESPECT OR BE SORRY!!!" card. Quit being the damn victim. You were jipped out of 20$. Big whoop. Quit crying and take the freaking advice of people it isn't worth throwing this hissy fit and just release the damn thing as public property, or let him get away with it.

All rationality dropped as soon as FA appeared. Blame everyone but you. You are the only person to feel pain. The rain only falls on your head. You are the only one with a heavy burden, yadda yadda.

Yes yes you're always right and so trustworthy that's why the stories constantly change, you have an unstable temper, etc.
I think this whole thread should just die. The situation has just become a haven for Trolls and Noobs.
In response to Solomn Architect
Yep. Anyone to disagree with a TC makes them "trolls and noobs".
It's not that, it's simply people adding their two sense where it isn't warranted. Others getting caught up in the situation and only Egging-It-On, so to speak. I for one, am done picking sides, just here to watch and be entertained. How about everyone else quite worrying about DCire and Hulio-G's problem, and let those two piss it out for a few days.
Solomn Architect wrote:
The situation has just become a haven for Trolls and Noobs.

Please look at the list of all individuals who have posted in this thread and classify them, please. I would love to see your inane definition for 'troll' and 'noob'.
I don't know why they allow threads like this. Unless the BYOND staff is going to investigate to see if an actual scam occurred here, there's no reason to let people post accusations.
Solomn Architect wrote:
It's not that, it's simply people adding their two sense where it isn't warranted.

I noticed it in some blog reply you did, and I didn't mention it there because I figured it might be a typo but...
cents*

<3

(This is my two cents.)
In response to Murrawhip
I've never quite understood that Idiom. Two sense seems more logical than Cents, considering money has nothing to do with opinions... However I digress, you're right, Cents, not Sense.
Moonlight Memento wrote:
Yes yes you're always right and so trustworthy that's why the stories constantly change, you have an unstable temper, etc.

I have an unstable temper? For waiting a month. And then WAITING til I was blamed to show any hint of anger? Its called being normal. It takes 10 jokes to become a funny person. 10 stupid things to be come a stupid person,etc. As for rage, unless you see repetitions you can save it. You've only seen me flip out on HIM. on HIS blog. So based off that what tells you I have an unstable temper? Its VERY stable. FLIP out when I get ROBBED. SIMPLE.

You have terrible social skills. I took your advice at the beginning until you started sounding horrible. To think I thought you were someone important at first.

I am not trying to be a victim. I don't care and im not getting my money. Using words like "My stories constantly changing". The story is the same! Pay attention. Telling me im untrustworthy is the only thing keeping me to even replying in this thread.

The problem is obvious, stop calling me a criminal . If your going to speak around me. Keep it real. I have a big problem with fakeness.
Solomn Architect wrote:
I've never quite understood that Idiom. Two sense seems more logical than Cents, considering money has nothing to do with opinions... However I digress, you're right, Cents, not Sense.

I figured 'two cents' as basically giving your short opinion. It's the idea of 'giving' something and two cents lets you know it's not much, but it's something.

But that's just my two cents.
Page: 1 2 3