ID:2804548

Hi ! Just wanted to play some SS13 after watching a *lot* of video about it, so my little monkey brain decided to install the game launcher.

((So today I got a message from my window defender saying that I got something that may affect my laptop and decide to search about it more and I realized that I may got it from downloading BYOND has it was my last BIG files I downloaded (or it's from the pdf files of my school but it's not ? I don't know).))

I did the necessary for the pua on my laptop and I don't know if people from BYOND can guide me more about this and if they can do something about it (if it can be done)

I'm actually right now really scared to play it (it's my first rp game ^^'), I tried starting a round yesterday but I softened and closed the game...
I don't know the term"PUA", but BYOND contains no malware of any kind. Any alert you might have gotten is either a false positive or has nothing to do with BYOND.

Some antivirus software has unfortunately been known to throw false positives for BYOND. Part of it may be that the software isn't signed, because I won't participate in that racket.
In response to Lummox JR
I'm really sorry because after some advanced investigation we found out that this alert was from may 2021 that got solved in august that same year and I never knew it(I'm really sorry and I'm crying lmao ^^')... My pc just randomly said "k time to send random alert to give her a heart attack"

I'm really sorry about that