ID:2825990

Hello, long time on byond now. I upgraded my internet to a new router, as such I had to redo port forwarding. I forwarded the ports and BYOND has the usual "cannot be reached by players" message. I downloaded the port checker from portforward.com assuming maybe the router had some issue. But it says the ports are reachable.

My router says the ports are forwarded.
The checker says the ports are forwarded.
The only thing that changed was the router, so the actual windows firewall/etc is still allowing byond through it.
The only thing that's saying its not working is byond. I updated to the newest version just in case that was an issue as well.

Tried other random ports, checked portforward.com for my router, tried doing UPD/TCP separate, everything is perfect... except Dream Daemon saying yay. Not sure if there is some other setting to look for in routers that this new one might have or what.

It's an ARRIS, NVG468MQ.
I have same problem but in my case i know it's due to my internet provider i open ports in router but the internet provider got it's own firewall that blocks it and i can't change it sadly