ID:2833554

I've been using byond for about eight years now and I don't know what to do with this problem.
I go to bed, I wake up in the morning, and I can't open or switch to byond. I hover over the task and it's just this white screen:

If I try to alt tab to it, it's, again, just a white box. It won't close either is the odd part; I have to use the task manager to kill it. It just says "loading games from the live hub", fades away, and nothing. I've tried restarting byond, restarting my pc, reinstalling byond, Running as an administrator, and installing an old version of byond. nothing seems to work. Please help!
Something has broken the browser component on your system, so it sounds like you need some files repaired.
what's that mean exactly, though? Do I reinstall microsoft edge? those files?
After trying lots of stuff, I managed to get byond to run by downgrading to windows 10 (I tried to do a reset and that didn't work, but downgrading did) it really sucks, but it worked.
Okay, wasn't able to find a good fix, but it was resolved by me deleting all the files on my PC and reinstalling windows 11! Pain! Byond works now!