ID:2834257

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick update about my Patreon page.

A few months ago I made a post about my Deep Dive for the month, and forgot to make it accessible to the public. I was thinking about this the other day and realized that it does nobody any good for them to be blocked behind a paywall on my patreon page. So, I've decided to make them all publicly accessible.

I will post a reply to this thread with a direct link to each of them on my patreon page. I'll likely keep them there and continue to post them on my patreon page in the future, and when I do make new posts I'll also post a link here as well. Hopefully this will make it easy to find them, using this as a sort of directory for them.

Since I'm not longer trying to "make it big" as an indie developer and my income isn't based off my patreon page any more, I don't see a point in nickle and diming my way through gated content with my patreon page. Some perks like voting and whatnot will remain accessible to supporters, but the bulk of the content (especially related to general game dev) will just be freely accessible on the page. If you want to support what I do then great! but I would rather have the content accessible to everyone and not get paid for it, rather than have it behind a paywall and have nobody see it.

So, I hope that you enjoy the deep dives! Shoot me a page or reply here if there's a topic you've seen in Hazordhu or other games that you'd like to see me cover in a future deep dive!
March 2021: Particles

April 2021: AI, Combat and Balancing

May 2022: Water Effects & Render Stack

June 2022: GUI

August 2022: Shadows
Not really a deep dive, but I made a post about Using Breakpoints in vscode. As always, the development focused patreon posts are open for all to read.
Your link doesn't work, nerd.
In response to Meme01
Repaired. For context, it was meant to point to https://www.patreon.com/posts/breakpoints-77017045