ID:2840566

The good news this week is that I got back to working on bug reports and fixing those up. The bad news is I'm still pretty sick and it's taken a lot out of me.

A new 515 release is pretty imminent, though, since a number of bugs have been dealt with. I'd be tempted to just push that out today, but the Friday curse is nothing I'm willing to screw around with in my current state. So that probably gives me time to pick at a couple of minor things, snot permitting.

Once this phase of bug fixes is done, hopefully I'll have enough of a hiatus between major issues to work on some of the promised feature foo like the -D command line flag and the SendMaps() threading again. That hasn't been too far from my mind, just pushed off because of fixes.

Thanks to all of you who've helped support BYOND through Membership and/or donations. It means everything, because I couldn't do this without you.

This weekend, hopefully my nose and eyes will stop watering and I'll be able to breathe. Maybe next week I'll be back up to 70%. At least I started my Christmas shopping, but I have a lot more to do and no time.
Happy Holidays! Take it easy and get well soon :)