ID:2841518

Yeah sure, those CRYPTOZOOLOGISTS that fun these forums tried to lock us out, but that's more that needs to said and we're not gonna let them silence what needs to be said. There's absolute degeneracy and we're gonna call it out.

Yeah, maybe the ELITE don't want me to say it, but futa dicks have balls. Oh, that upsets you? Fine then, cancel me. Silence me! I'll just come back more powerful than ever when I get a contract for six Netflix specials where I yell, "Balls! Balls! Balls!" into the mic for 2½ hours. But I'll never stop, DICKS WERE MEANT TO HAVE BALLS. We have a whole generation of young girls being groomed into thinking they can grow up to have a big floppy dick but no beautiful testicles to go with it.

I WON'T STAND FOR IT ANYMORE

I WON'T STAND FOR IT ANYMORE

I mean I'll still get erect for both, but for one of them I'll feel guilty about it and internalize that guilt and then blame minority groups for my insecurities
Freeze peach
Help I fear I will be killed to deaf because of my penis length
well shucks how that works

i can see someone stans elon musk
I don't know who's comment that is in the bottom image, but this is truly a chad moment.
Faster contradiction of himself than even musk managed
grooming in action smh
I have not been idle these past decades. I am not the young man you knew 20 years ago. I have been deep in the tenches, fighting exactly the type of baseless claims you parrot here. I am seasoned and well equipped to dismantle your arguments and expose the absurdity and prejudice inherit in your words. You can not win by any means you have been handed by the media. I have destroyed them all. Your only option is to falsely claim victory and ignore any and all evidence to the contrary. Exactly as you have done.

I'm locking this because it only exists in spite of a now-locked thread.