In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
Thank you, though. You convinced me that BYOND needs a free speech platform, free of moderation. I'll be rolling one out soon.

I will buy a subscription to help with hosting costs, this is very much needed and I would love to have a place where things you say aren't held against you for years because someone disagrees.

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
In all seriousness, lemme explain to you how this is gonna go.

Horse Mafia at it again, silencing those who go against their agenda.

BYOND in a nuttshell, little did they know they only made us stronger.
little did they know they only made us stronger.

In response to Xooxer
To be fair, the shit slinging wasn't one-sided from you. Ter wasn't blameless in the resulting lock on that thread. It quickly became a you vs him. Koz mostly just memed, Fizzy shitposted a bunch, Albro seemed like he was honestly trying to approach the conversation, but if we wanted to get into specifics...

The first reply that jumped out to me being profoundly negative of yours was this one. Not lockable, but it was a sign that things were becoming less civil. Your next reply to Albro started out much better until you called him lazy and weak. Calling his argument weak would've sufficed, but you made it personal. I suppose it's forgivable since Oranges (Optimumtact) came in with responses these, but it's all building up to "Not okay". Again, the lock is for the thread, not you specifically. I know it might feel that way since the lock came in before you were able to respond, but you took two hours to write a response. The fact that the lock came in when it did doesn't mean it picked a side. If it did, it would've been a ban instead.

All I (and probably Lummox) want is for y'alls discussion to take place without personal attacks, on any side.

Xooxer wrote:
Oh, did I bring up the truth? Yeah, my bad. I forgot I was supposed to tow the party line. Do I make my check out to you, or The Big Guy? Oh, he automatically gets 10%? Cool. So how does $10 billion sound?

Making the check out to me would be awesome, actually.
Just make Chatterz 2.0 so you can do the same to them. It's what god would want.
In response to Kozuma3
Bask in the glorious wonders of the free market. Create the space you wish to see, tap into the untapped and silenced market.

Seriously. No sarcasm. Chatterz 2.0. Do it up, Xoox. Give the people a voice. Learn from Elon's mistakes and weakness, he was a faulty "free speech absolutist" who still fired people who corrected him and kept Alex Jones banned because of his own personal grudge. Show BYOND what a true free speech platform looks like, with you at the helm.
Unironically spinning up a new Chatterz would be neat, and as I said, I would actually come and hang out.
In response to Albro1
Elon Musk

In response to Kozuma3
exactly
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
exactly

Besides single-handedly getting trump elected in 2024. What about him?
In response to Kozuma3
I have no idea what you're asking me in all honesty, I only commented on his absolute clusterfuck handling of the twitter situation lol
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Besides single-handedly getting trump elected in 2024. What about him?

Quotes that aged will age like milk.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I have no idea what you're asking me in all honesty, I only commented on his absolute clusterfuck handling of the twitter situation lol

Elon is a certified CHAD, He's doing god's work.
In response to Kozuma3
I make no comment on any other points surrounding him. The twitter situation is objectively a clusterfuck, from start to finish. And him not following through on his claims of free speech in regard to it is just the cherry on top. Love or hate the guy all you want, makes no impact to me lol
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
The twitter situation is objectively a clusterfuck

subjectively*
In response to Kozuma3
Nah I think we can be honest and say that that whole situation is a massive clusterfuck. Even just from the decision making standpoint regarding Twitter Blue/verification for money. The fact that several stocks dropped in value because of viral tweets from fake company twitter users, while hilarious, is concerning lmao
In response to Spevacus
At this point all we can do is sit around and watch it burn.

And I'm not talking twitter.
Page: 1 2 3 4