I heard it was the 5G. Makes sense. You told me BYOND doesn't work on 5G smartphones so of course if it doesn't run BYOND it must be evil.
5G is based af. It's not the culprit here. No, you'll need something a little more potent than microwaves to cause the infertility rates and sudden deaths we're seeing. Something like decades of hormonal pollution and a vaccine designed to nix fighting age men.

And yes, the Earth is an oblate spheroid. It may or may not be growing. RIP Neal Adams. XD

Oh. I was wrong about one thing. I'll admit it. BYOND moderation is not politically biased.

It's personal. I can live with that.
Xooxer: exists

BYOND mods:

Hello. I haven't been to this site in years and just out of pure curiosity I wanted to see if the IQ of the average user here had increased at all.

I myself am not vaccinated either. I work from home and don't really come into contact with other people that much so there was no reason for me to rush to go get it. I also figured even if I was to get it, my immune system did pretty well with everything else that's been thrown at it so covid probably would've been a mild inconvenience at best for me.

I like skepticism and appreciate people who question things, which is why I took the time to read over your analysis of this situation. At first I thought this was going to be legitimate. But then I start scrolling down and seeing you go on a completely wild tangent containing a bunch of Fox News buzzwords such as "woke" and "free speech" and immediately figured out what was going on here. To my disappointment, this isn't actual skepticism or genuine concern at all. This is you literally parroting, word for word, what you've heard Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, and the rest of the gang say since this all began. Let me guess: you're also subscribed to TheQuartering, you think everything that comes out of Ben Shapiro's mouth is a "fact" and a "logic", and since you mentioned him, you probably feel the outcome of the Alex Jones trial was unjust.

I don't care if you question the vaccine. I don't care if you don't get it. What's annoying is when you waste people's time LARPing as an intellect when the reality is that you don't have a single original thought of your own to share with us. All you had to do was link us to a Sean Hannity video or something as opposed to typing up all this bullshit and then pretending these were all your own ideas and arguments. They're not. You were right when you described the left as being a "herd", but here's the thing you should remember: you're part of a herd too. That's why I'm completely unbothered by the idea of the human population taking a "nosedive" or nearing extinction. Why should it be preserved? So more people like you can continue to draw breath? I assure you that whatever purpose you could possibly be serving right now, we'll have a robot doing it within the next few decades. Humanity as a whole is on the fast track to becoming obsolete - covid may not wipe us out but technology certainly will get us to a point where there's no reason to keep apes like you around anymore and when that day comes, nothing of value will be lost.

Oh and just FYI, I've got the answer to my question. No, the average IQ of this place has not increased whatsoever. I'm gonna stop typing now, I'm sure Greg Gutfield is on and I'd hate for you to miss out on your lord and savior preaching his gospel. Bye BYOND ( again )!
I don't really see an argument here, so cool perspective, I guess. Welcome back.
You see, what happened was they started saying it out loud, on video.

Fkrst they tell you it's not happening.
Then they tell you it is happening, but not for the reasons you think. <- You are here
Then they admit it is happening for the reasons you think, but that it's a good thing.

This thread is spam. Every thread you post is spam. Why do you post so much spam?
Define spam.
This is spam.
So, circular definitions? Um.. okay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited messages (spam) to large numbers of recipients [...] for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing [...]
Exactly. I love it when the troll makes my arguments for me.

Keyword: unsolicited.

By using this forum, you implicitly agree to be presented with messages you did not explicitly solicit. That includes coding help requests, design discussions, and off topic contributions. In no way are these messages considered spam. You're twisting a definition to justify your personal distaste for the topics I present. Very progressive of you.

Back on topic: Now define genocide.
Genocide is when the government does stuff. No wait, that's communism.
I don't wanna add any gunpowder to this discussion lol but it's quite funny. Kozuma you cracked me up with your memes.

Since everybody is offering their opinion I will give mine:

-> I did not take the vaccine.
-> I do not know anybody who got Covid (only friends of friends)
-> I did not like all the "Dont scab, get the jab" posters. It made me feel like I was living in a George Orwell story.

Lol, now that I've offered my piece...
Gonna read through all of the juice (And Kozuma's memes) xD

In response to Bumblemore
Bumblemore wrote:
Since everybody is offering their opinion I will give mine:

-> I did not take the vaccine.
-> I do not know anybody who got Covid (only friends of friends)
-> I did not like all the "Dont scab, get the jab" posters. It made me feel like I was living in a George Orwell story.

only one of these things is an opinion
Page: 1 2