ID:2846993

I ran into the problem a couple of days ago when I just sat down to play ss13, when the game loaded I just had a black screen on the left, it was there for quite a while until the game itself loaded, but the loading time was very long and I had a long time before the game was loaded, on other servers it was different, somewhere there was just a freeze in the forehead, and somewhere just terrible lags and dead freezes in the game, outline I play on the ss220 server, so I will rely on it, so I will continue. After loading in the game itself, I go in regardless of whether it is a ghost or just a crew, the game freezes for me and a red inscription with a connection appears in the chat, although I have a stable Internet, otherwise I could not start ss13 itself.
Restarting, reinstalling to other versions does not help, clearing the cache in Byond and in IE also does not help, I turned on ActiveX filtering and this did not help either.
My specifications: windows 7 ultimate, CPU: AMD E-300 APU with Radeonn Graphics 1.30 GHz,2gb,32-bit system
Are you sure your Internet is stable? done a speed test?

Your computer specs are basically irrelevant - BYOND was started in 1996
I check speed my Internet, its 7.04 Mbps
But i still have problem
Is there any chance your client got pushed into software rendering mode? You should be able to go to Client | Preferences in the corner system menu to see if hardware acceleration is on.
Nothing change
In response to Selkad tubbie
I press off and on, but nothing change
Do games work that aren't SS13?
Other games work