Update: The event is over. See the summary of what was discussed.
We're having a broad discussion on how BYOND is currently doing, perhaps airing a few grievances, and setting sights on what we'd like to see moving forward.
The event will begin today at 6:00 PM EST.
Topics can include:
- What can we, as a community, do to bring in new developers?
- What can we, as a community, do to improve documentation around features that developers broadly can't really wrap their heads around?
- What can BYOND do to make a new developer feel at home here?
- What grievances can we resolve with the existing developer base?
- From a casual game player perspective, how does BYOND look?
Here's a server invite mixed with a Discord event link. We'll be chatting in the #state-of-byond-townhall chat: https://discord.gg/cJs2WYdC?event=1062773899500191744
Jan 11, 8:57 am (Edited on Jan 20, 7:27 am)