Conflict

by Rod5
Conflict
This is War. No kids allowed.
ID:2863024

Image from Gyazo

Whew! It has been a while hasnt it? In reality there has been tons of updates in terms of quality of life and fixes. But as we return back into development, we've been pumping out content. Continuing down our road of technology , we took it up a notch and present the __Community requested model__ for the new shield Mech!

Image from Gyazo

Of course like all of the content we've brought to the game, the suit comes with its own upgradeable skill tree. All having to do with Protecting teammates and distancing enemies from allies

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

Block mode blocks all damage infront of the player, which also stops projectiles. Based on the level upgraded is how much damage will go to the player and how much goes to the shield. Be careful though! Block too much and you can lose your ability to use your other shield abiltiies!

Image from Gyazo

Distance Is used to push players away while doing damage. Space it correctly to keep your enemies away from your allies

Image from Gyazo

Disturb Leaps yourself into the air and on landing pushes back everyone around you with damage and a crater that increases with level

Image from Gyazo

Divert allows the shield user to transfer the damage from the user for a % to the shield. However this goes both ways, if hitting the shield also htis everyone the Suit mech user is trying to protect. However! You can use Distance to push and move the Divert shield around the arena. So you're going to be pretty busy with that shield!

Image from Gyazo

And the best ability , Taking off your helmet So you can more clearly all of your admiring fans of your sweet suit, haha! Hopefully you'll get just as much praise from the Huge list of over the top end game abiltiies for every clan, proffession and specilization being announced soon!
I'm happy that my message to you last night inspired you to post an update!
In response to Ourico
Ourico wrote:
I'm happy that my message to you last night inspired you to post an update!

I havent had access to that account for almost a year. But on the Brightside you get to see a update :>

Byond's Gangsta
This must be what they call the coincidence of other-worldly passion.