Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287903

Shoot an e-mail my way when you get the chance.
I've had a lot on my plate these last two weeks. For one, I feel like I've been a tour guide to Mt.Monadnock. And when I'm not on some trail, I come home from work and spend the entire day on the couch vegging out and watching Law and Order while my leg muscles and joints recover. I'm also doing all sorts of other stuff, like going to museums.

I know you were excited about getting to work with me on this project, and now it feels like there's nothing to do. You don't have to wait for me, though. Feel free to make any updates you want. Do you have access to the hub, yet?

I have been working on the html you're waiting on, only the going is slow, and I generally find myself falling asleep in my chair :/
In response to IainPeregrine
Was wondering the same thing myself, and not surprised to find out you're horribly busy Iain. :P

Did that recolour money ever get there? Just want to make sure it actually got sent and worked like it was supposed to. Stupid Canada Post and their conveniently timed mail strike. :\
In response to Seferiel
No, I havn't seen it at all.
Well that's lame. Makes that mail strike even more ftw.

Thanks anyway, hopefully you see it sometime next week then. :(
In response to Seferiel
Aye, stupid mail strike = backlog = restrictions on lettermail / parcels deliveries. Horrible time to rely on snail mail.

Iain looks like he's going through hell. In a karaoke palace, no less. Hopefully he will pull through!
In response to Sudzzuds
The image is a link.
Sorry, I just saw this post now.

I will write up some ideas as they come along to me and will make test documents if I feel those ideas are good enough. Once they are done, I'll pitch them to you. I also do not believe I have hub access.

Good to know you're still alive, though I do hope you get the rest you need. Don't worry too much about it, I just wanted to make sure you are okay.

I'll shoot some e-mails your way whenever my creative juices start flowing.
Hahahahaha