Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288321

The point of this topic is simple, Falacy, we both know that the case of BE is this. Great game, excellent coding and icons etc. albeit incomplete. The players want some major updates, you steadfastly refuse.

What I basically want to understand is, exactly WHY you dont want to update, and WHAT you would need us as players to do in order to get one.

I understand coding and iconning are a pain, and you have other projects, but your players have been steadfastly begging for your attention and action, literally KNEELing at your feet.

Dont you think you should honour that commitment? I have BE in my pager, and Ive NEVER seen it read 0 players. NEVER. (This doesnt count Silent, who is always on.) I think that means, if only a tad, that people are still interested, HECK the fact im sitting here typing this means at least IM interested, and Im sure that everyone that reads this topic and agrees is interested.

Finally, even if you skip all the above I hope you read and consider this.
-Instead of threatening to turn a potential masterpeice into another log punching AFK adventure, of shutting it down.

TELL US WHAT YOU WANT.
TELL US THE PLAYERS WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO GET THE JOB DONE.

Players are people that have invested their time to play your game, and can never get it back, I think your players deserve better.

Sure they are plenty of dickheads and trolls, but then there are those who truly and purely just want to help play one of the best.

Damn that was long. So im going post this at the end here for emphasis, as it pretty much sums up all of the above.

***********Read this part if no other Falacy.**************

TELL US THE PLAYERS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR YOU TO UPDATE, AND WHAT YOU NEED US TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Thank you, and may God bless.

Peace.
Genatrex wrote:
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT.

Its not what I want. Its what the 12 year old immature morons around BYOND want, and that is to punch logs while being AFK. BE offers more content and a longer game-play experience than most commercial games, it has more than practically every other BYOND game combined, and its sure as hell better in every way and more polished than any of the other crap on this site. IconShare steadily has 2x the player count as BE, HU has 10s of times more players, why the hell should I waste my time on a game that has been abandoned by the same people begging for updates?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Genatrex wrote:
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT.

Its not what I want. Its what the 12 year old immature morons around BYOND want, and that is to punch logs while being AFK. BE offers more content and a longer game-play experience than most commercial games, it has more than practically every other BYOND game combined, and its sure as hell better in every way and more polished than any of the other crap on this site. IconShare steadily has 2x the player count as BE, HU has 10s of times more players, why the hell should I waste my time on a game that has been abandoned by the same people begging for updates?

a lot of ppl quite BE because their shikai has no Bankai and they wanted Hollow and Human class...

a lot of ppl gave up training from 40 to 50 because there are no quests.

and if this make you feel better Fal.
i got 10 levels on the same time a Macro user got only 1.

so its even faster to level up by yourself.
the game is awesome has the best fighting gameplay on byond.
just need updates and maybe some quests.

i just need 4 lvls more to get the bankai so i can make the Ichigo bankai video and i will make it soon but i need a rest.

Just a Question :

"how many players would you like to play BE so you would update it?"
In response to Darkened26
Darkened26 wrote:

None. I'm not wasting my time working on a contented game when I can put 2 new logs to punch in HU2 and get 100 more players.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Darkened26 wrote:

None. I'm not wasting my time working on a contented game when I can put 2 new logs to punch in HU2 and get 100 more players.

oh come on fal :/
BE just needs some updates to get its players back!.
i remember it had more than 80 players online right?
New forum rule, anybody who posts these worthless waste of time topics about updating BE gets banned. You want the game updated, then donate a million dollars.
In response to Falacy
Whats that have to do with anything
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Whats that have to do with anything

its just BE's YT channel nothing more....
In response to Falacy
I have never played any log punching game, they suck, and have utterly no point in playing them. On the other hand, I have played BE for countless hours, and would play a lot more if there were more people. I continue to play now. Also, I'm a lot older then twelve. This is my favorite game on Byond, and if you updated I would probably pay the fifty dollars to upgrade, and I don't even like any of your other games, no offense. I tried playing HU but I can't get into it, it's just not fun to me. This game IS fun to me, and I have it Favorited as number one at this very moment.
No offence but I think you guys should stop asking for updates. I want them as much as everyone eles but obviously he's not gonna do it so your best bet is to play the game as it is.
get 100 people online daily then he will update for sure.
Its obvious he rather makes something for a game that more people play.since making something for a game that way less people play has no point.Also come up with ideas to get more people to play thats what you gotta do.So start paging people to join.
In response to Timme557711
Timme557711 wrote:
get 100 people online daily then he will update for sure.
Its obvious he rather makes something for a game that more people play.since making something for a game that way less people play has no point.Also come up with ideas to get more people to play thats what you gotta do.So start paging people to join.

I Already made some videos for the YouTube Channel of BleachEternity :
http://www.youtube.com/user/BleachEternity

and im going to upload the Ichigos Bankai video right now
EDIT : The Uploading has ended :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_nN8Zxl8g&hd=1
Just play the game and move on.
In response to Reko1
Well falacy has the talent he's just to lazy and will only do it for the money. I do hate falacy for what he did to DbzHU but thats in the past ^.^. This game has potential and is way better then BLN its just you cant get far in it and soon as you get to the point in the game were you cant get any further because of the update problem's people quit so the game cant pile up with players everytime I come back I see 10-15 new players. But thats Falacy's decision just give up on the guy he's stubborn.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
my guess is that if you took focus training out then you would have the same amount of players on Heroes United 2 as Bleach Eternity most of the time. Focus training may not be the same as log training, but to me... I think it's pretty close.

That's my point?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
New forum rule, anybody who posts these worthless waste of time topics about updating BE gets banned. You want the game updated, then donate a million dollars.

-I Dont have a million dollars but id sure as hell pay to HELP you finish the game, im not that great of a coder myself, im decent but not great so i would need help. As for iconning i have many people who can do that.